July's Monthly Sale

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 37
Gail | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 4 2018 1:13 PM

NB.Mick:
somehow my buying mood confuses owning a resource with actually working it through

LOL - I always have this problem! My computer and bookshelves are laden with things that I hope are just going to enter my mind by osmosis. Smile

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 5 2018 1:15 PM

Since I paid off my pyament plan this past spring, I have not really found anything on the sales worth getting.  Some I have had already, but just not wanting to shell out hundreds anymore. 

Posts 6230
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 5 2018 1:47 PM

Everett Headley:

Since I paid off my pyament plan...

Paid off sounds great! I hope I can stay that way at least until Logos 8 comes out.  👍😁👌

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 5 2018 6:14 PM

Dave Moser:

The Journal of Biblical Counseling is one of my most-used and best-loved resources. You can see why I prize it and how I use it in the link in my forum signature.

I highly recommend it.

Journal of Biblical Counseling (89 issues)

i think I purchased it through Master Journal Bundle. I have dynamic price under $1. I checked and see that https://www.logos.com/resources/LLS_JBC27_3/the-journal-of-biblical-counseling-volume-27-number-3-2013 was not included in MJB. Any reason why

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS