Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
brandon lashmet | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 15 2010 3:26 PM

I can't seem to get Libronix to read any resources from my hard drive, after copying them there. It can only read from the USB or CD. Any help? I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)

Posts 33
Don D. Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 9:59 PM

did you copy them through L3?  Is the location they are in on the hard drive included in the L3 resources path?  All I can think of at the moment

Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 (x64)

Acer Aspire 5738G laptop

4G RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo T6600

ATI Mobility Raedeon HD 4570

Posts 27234
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 16 2010 12:30 AM

The resource path is found in Tools | Options | General | Resource Paths. If necessary you can add the actual location by browsing and then selecting Add Path.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2010 11:03 AM

brandon lashmet:

I can't seem to get Libronix to read any resources from my hard drive, after copying them there. It can only read from the USB or CD. Any help? I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)

Brandon,

In looking at your account, I do not see that you have any products activated yet. If you do own any Libronix or Logos 4 products, can you email me the Serial Number for it so I can look up the Serial Number and see if it has been activated yet, and if not I can activate it to your account for you. Once I hear back from you with the Serial Number, I can look into this more for you.

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS