Terrible Support

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Mark Steven Munson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 13 2018 8:09 PM

Emails don't work so I'll try this. 12 days ago I sent in an issue about the sermon editor not syncing with my iPad. No response yet. Is the company no longer supporting the Bible program?

Please let me know so I can find another app that really works. I already stopped using Proclaim because we had similar issues and switched last week to MediaShout.

So far today, I have synced the Sermon outline 9 times with failures each time resulting in scrambled notes and missing text. This is the same problem I emailed about on July 2nd and no one bothered to respond.

Someone please respond. If the company is going under I need to find a program that works.

Posts 19448
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 13 2018 11:45 PM

Hi Mark - and welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having.

Most of us on these forums are users of the software - not employees of the company - so don't have access to your emails but we can try to help.

Mark Steven Munson:
Emails don't work so I'll try this. 12 days ago I sent in an issue about the sermon editor not syncing with my iPad

Can you please provide a few more details?

Which version of Logos software (desktop) are you using and on which platform?

Which version of the software do you have on your iPad?

Mark Steven Munson:
So far today, I have synced the Sermon outline 9 times with failures each time resulting in scrambled notes and missing text.

Do you get these types of problem with all Sermon documents or is it particular ones that show this?

Can you post a screenshot showing what you have on the desktop and what you see on the iPad? (Use the paperclip icon to include pictures in a reply to this thread).

Mark Steven Munson:
 Is the company no longer supporting the Bible program?

And the company is still supporting the software.

If convenient for you, you might want to try phoning them - contact details at https://www.logos.com/contact 

Graham

Posts 17071
Forum MVP

Mark Steven Munson:
I already stopped using Proclaim because we had similar issues and switched last week to MediaShout.

Welcome Big Smile plus user apologies.

Forum => Faithlife Proclaim discussions include many replies by Faithlife employees.

Mark Steven Munson:
If the company is going under I need to find a program that works.

Thankful for thread posted by Faithlife CEO on 1 Jun 2018 => Faithlife and Logos Bible Software: Here for the long haul!

Forum thread discussed competitor => OT: Bibleworks ceases operation as of June 15, 2018

Mark Steven Munson:
No response yet. Is the company no longer supporting the Bible program?

One option is phone call or email to Bob Pritchett to discuss support, which could include Proclaim.

Thankful for Church Tools discussion on Tue 10 Jul => 1 pm (Pacific) Tuesday Video Conference Call - Church Tools

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8659
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 6:24 PM

Mark Steven Munson:

Emails don't work so I'll try this. 12 days ago I sent in an issue about the sermon editor not syncing with my iPad. No response yet. Is the company no longer supporting the Bible program?

Please let me know so I can find another app that really works. I already stopped using Proclaim because we had similar issues and switched last week to MediaShout.

So far today, I have synced the Sermon outline 9 times with failures each time resulting in scrambled notes and missing text. This is the same problem I emailed about on July 2nd and no one bothered to respond.

Someone please respond. If the company is going under I need to find a program that works.

Mark, since your issue is with a mobile reader app (iOS), may I suggest you try posting to the Mobile Reader Apps forum explaining the issue. Since I have not seen anyone else posting on this issue, it might not be a general bug, but something specific to your situation. 

I understand being frustrated in not getting a response. I am sure this is not what Faithlife desires for its user experience. 

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS