Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 70
Robert le Clus | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 23 2009 10:47 AM

I am one of those crazy early adopters and a Mac Developer :). I have Snow Leopard and Xcode 3.2 installed. I am running Logos:mac. Everything seems to be fine except that my bible reference popups contain strange characters. My default bible is NASB so nothing strange there. The Bible text itself if fine. Its just the popups that are a bit strange.

Any ideas?

Or do I just need to make do till the next release?

Robert le Clus

Cape Town, South Africa

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:30 PM

RobertleClus:

I am one of those crazy early adopters and a Mac Developer :). I have Snow Leopard and Xcode 3.2 installed. I am running Logos:mac. Everything seems to be fine except that my bible reference popups contain strange characters. My default bible is NASB so nothing strange there. The Bible text itself if fine. Its just the popups that are a bit strange.

Any ideas?

Or do I just need to make do till the next release?

Robert le Clus

Cape Town, South Africa

Get a Windows machine.  That will cure all of your problems.  Devil

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:10 PM

Doesn't happen in  Leapord. If you don't want it to happen I would suggest reverting to 10.5.7. Do you have 1.1.1?

Posts 238
Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:12 PM

>Get a Windows machine.  That will cure all of your problems.  Devil

And create many more.  No thanks, I'll stick with my MacBook and Leopard.  Wink
Regards, Charles

2017 27" iMac 5K, Mojave, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iOS 12.0, Catalina beta, iPadOS Beta  

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:16 PM

*Just a preemptive statement.*

Lets not get into a platform flame war and avoid back handed remarks. We all have our preferences and don't need to put down the platforms others like regardless of flaws. I know both comments were probably jokes but we don't need that kind of joking here.

Posts 4
Kealoha | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2009 12:26 AM

Greetings Robert, Could you try the following: in your Library do a search for Hebrew and try to open a resource for example "The Hebrew Bible" and if it opens try to scroll through the book. I have been experiencing crashing. Thank you for trying this out.

Kealoha

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS