Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2018 5:05 PM

Cool

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 8:40 AM

Fr. Pedro Toledo:

Hi Ben,

Is there a way to hide the commentaries or books we already own to allow us browse what we don't have?

Thank you!

Pedro

Hi Fr. Pedro,

Yes. Run a search on logos.com and then add this parameter to the end of the URL and hit enter: &unlocked=no

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4472
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 23 2018 11:46 AM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Stephen Steele:

Our goal is to have almost every live collection in our catalog broken up and available for sale by the end of July.

We're now into August - is there any reason why the public domain PT Forsyth collection hasn't been broken up yet?

Hi Stephen,

See my comment here https://community.logos.com/forums/p/133838/989812.aspx#989812

A majority of titles should now be split out. There may be a few lingering titles that need a bit of manual work.

Stephen Steele:

P.S. Keep an eye out, we have a number of exciting promotions planned for these individual resources.

Any update on these promotions? Haven't seen any so far.

They are still planned. I'm not sure exactly when they'll launch.

Any updates or thoughts on those promotions Ben?  Or still unsure?  Thanks

Posts 931
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 10:14 AM

Mattillo:

Stephen Steele:

Our goal is to have almost every live collection in our catalog broken up and available for sale by the end of July.

We're now into August - is there any reason why the public domain PT Forsyth collection hasn't been broken up yet?

Hi Stephen,

See my comment here https://community.logos.com/forums/p/133838/989812.aspx#989812

A majority of titles should now be split out. There may be a few lingering titles that need a bit of manual work.

Stephen Steele:

P.S. Keep an eye out, we have a number of exciting promotions planned for these individual resources.

Any update on these promotions? Haven't seen any so far.

They are still planned. I'm not sure exactly when they'll launch.

Any updates or thoughts on those promotions Ben?  Or still unsure?  Thanks

Still coming. There is some cleanup work we'd like to get done before we launch any type of promotion focused specifically on this.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4472
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 10:35 AM

Thank you Ben! I noticed that you recently broke up some of the AMG collection but not all. Any reason why some were not?

https://www.logos.com/product/9438/amg-bible-essentials 

Posts 1554
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 10 2018 3:06 AM

Ben

It would be nice if sets in pre-pub were made available as separate volumes too. It might help you prioritize which volumes your customers really want and get those books available sooner.

Posts 668
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 9 2018 6:38 AM

Nearly 3 months on - are these promotions still coming?

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS