Visualize Search Results in Gephi

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 336
PJ | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:34 AM

Here is a small contribution to the Logos community. This is a PlugIn I coded for my own use in Gephi. I'm still improving on it and thinking of possibilities. Just thought I'll share it, maybe someone out there finds it useful and have some ideas to improve on this.

All you need to do is, install the plugin in Gephi. Do a Search in Logos (Morph search is most useful) and then export it as Spreadsheet (Excel, etc.). Load the file in the Plugin and configure the options and import. The rest is up to you and Gephi.

Below is a ranked graph of shared semantic domains in Galatians and Ephesians created from Search Results.

4201.GephLo.zip

Posts 26810
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:17 AM

Yes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 50
Chaoyu-Bian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 14 2018 12:40 AM

Pieter J Kotze:

Here is a small contribution to the Logos community. This is a PlugIn I coded for my own use in Gephi. I'm still improving on it and thinking of possibilities. Just thought I'll share it, maybe someone out there finds it useful and have some ideas to improve on this.

All you need to do is, install the plugin in Gephi. Do a Search in Logos (Morph search is most useful) and then export it as Spreadsheet (Excel, etc.). Load the file in the Plugin and configure the options and import. The rest is up to you and Gephi.

Below is a ranked graph of shared semantic domains in Galatians and Ephesians created from Search Results.

4201.GephLo.zip

This very helpful tool for study. thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS