Tagging Multiple Notes

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:09 AM

I am sure that this must have been asked before, but I cannot find an answer...

Is there a way of selecting multiple notes and adding tags to that set of notes? I have not been keeping up with my tagging, and being able to tag about 5-6 notes at once would really help me to get this tagging done.

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:22 AM

Jonathan, are you talking about the "old" or "new" notes system? In the new system we will have bulk actions (to include bulk tagging as I understand it), but we're not there quite yet. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:32 AM

Reuben Helmuth:

Jonathan, are you talking about the "old" or "new" notes system? In the new system we will have bulk actions (to include bulk tagging as I understand it), but we're not there quite yet. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

I've been using the new notes system here and there, but I am thinking (at this point) mostly of the old notes system. I guess I will wait to do this backlog of tagging until that new system gets bulk actions. Thank you. 

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS