CSB Corrections

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 635
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2018 3:33 AM

Just wanted to let you all know I received a push update today that included the CSB so I'm guessing the corrections have been made.

Posts 9532
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2018 5:37 AM

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2273
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 21 2018 9:15 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Cheryl Sexton:
One example of a change is Isaiah 64:3 which has the relative article "who" that is not represented in the Hebrew

I've sent an inquiry to our Bible production department to find out if we have updated files.

FWIW, these two sites still have the old text (with “who”) so the corrections don't appear to have been distributed very widely yet: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+64%3A3&version=CSB https://biblehub.com/csb/isaiah/64.htm 

Bradley,  Thank you for being so responsive to the forum by hunting down these revisions and pushing the update today.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 492
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 5:12 PM

Is there any where I can get a list of CSB corrections? I'm thinking of buying a CSB bible from a local christian bookstore, so hoping to get the `corrected' edition.

Thanks.

Posts 973
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2019 3:07 PM

Leo Wee Fah:

Is there any where I can get a list of CSB corrections? I'm thinking of buying a CSB bible from a local christian bookstore, so hoping to get the `corrected' edition.

Thanks.

Leo, I think you should probably wait a little longer. I went into LifeWay today and the CSB I purchased had the typo mentioned above in it. I tried to check the typo in the store but they didn't have free wifi and I couldn't get a signal on my phone, so I could not look up what verse had the error. So I just bought it and took it home (since it was on sale) and checked for the error there, and alas, it had the error. So I returned it. I think I'll wait until they work through their old inventory and start shipping the corrected CSBs before I get one.

Posts 492
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 21 2019 3:14 PM

Thanks Kiyah...

May be I should wait for a "2019" print-date version. Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS