Is any one else having trouble with "The Works of John Knox"

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 295
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 4 2018 12:30 PM

I am having trouble with the book  "The Works of John Knox" which is all 6 volumes in one.  The trouble I am having is two-fold 1)  If I click on any word to get the definition in the information window nothing comes up, zero nothing.

2)  If I try to copy and paste any part of the book all of the words show up as double like the following:  copy "the Scriptures of God" then this is what is pasted "the the Scriptures Scriptures of of God God"

Thanks for any help!!

Posts 7400
LogosEmployee

Mathew Haferkamp:
2)  If I try to copy and paste any part of the book all of the words show up as double like the following:  copy "the Scriptures of God" then this is what is pasted "the the Scriptures Scriptures of of God God"

This is a known issue: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/103583.aspx

Are you getting the doubled-up copy just in Logos Notes, or in some other word processor?

Posts 295
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 5 2018 4:16 PM

Thanks for replying Bradley.  I was trying to paste into a clipping, but when I tried to paste into twitter it came out fine.  I did call logos Saturday he said their was nothing he could do about it.  But he also said it would not work with the information panel because when you click the add button definition was grayed out.  But if I tried to click on another word from a different book (which when add is pressed definition is also grayed out) it came up with the definition.

Posts 7400
LogosEmployee

Mathew Haferkamp:
1)  If I click on any word to get the definition in the information window nothing comes up, zero nothing.

I can reproduce this issue and have filed a bug.

Posts 295
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:26 PM

Thanks for the reply.  When you said you could reproduce the bug which one were you referring to??  The information panel problem or trying to paste in a clipping or both??

Posts 7400
LogosEmployee

Mathew Haferkamp:
The information panel problem or trying to paste in a clipping or both??

I was specifically referring to the Information Panel in my previous post (as I considered pasting into Clippings to be a known issue, so I was only confirming the second issue).

But to be clear: I have reproduced both problems and a bug report has been filed for each.

Posts 295
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 10:30 AM

Thanks Bradley

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS