is faithlife connect discontinued?

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:23 PM

I’m glad you get one each month Randy because I do not. Please don’t assume because you do everyone else is getting the email.  This remains an oversight wehether you agree or not. I had Connect related issue this month and had to go through three different Logos Custome Service Reps before someone understood and was able to resolve because there was no dedicated Connect support person and no link I could find to get an email address to deal directly with the Connect Team.

And by the way Randy I was engaging with a FL employee and don’t need your approval to do so. You could have adressed what you wanted to say by simply asking the question “Is everyone else not getting the email I receive at the start of each month?” rather than assuming everyone is getting it and assuming you know my customer experience and assuming FL are not capable of answering for themselves when another customer is engaging with them directly.

Posts 2080
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:45 PM

Beloved:

Randy W. Sims:
Existing customers get a very long and detailed email with links the first of every month. There is no oversight on that count. 

I've not received one of these emails would you post a representation?

https://ibb.co/jpHpVe 

You might check your subscription preferences:

https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en/ 

Although, my preferences showed unchecked for Faithlife Connect and I still receive them every month.

Posts 2554
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:51 PM

doc:

I’m glad you get one each month Randy because I do not. Please don’t assume because you do everyone else is getting the email.  This remains an oversight wehether you agree or not. I had Connect related issue this month and had to go through three different Logos Custome Service Reps before someone understood and was able to resolve because there was no dedicated Connect support person and no link I could find to get an email address to deal directly with the Connect Team.

And by the way Randy I was engaging with a FL employee and don’t need your approval to do so. You could have adressed what you wanted to say by simply asking the question “Is everyone else not getting the email I receive at the start of each month?” rather than assuming everyone is getting it and assuming you know my customer experience and assuming FL are not capable of answering for themselves when another customer is engaging with them directly.

I called customer support and they said that you must opt-in to receive the email and for whatever reason, in my case this had not happened, so perhaps this is the case in for you as well. I am assured that I will now be included in these mailings. Thanks, Randy for bringing this matter to our attention. 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1976
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:52 PM

Beloved:

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:54 PM

Thank you Randy for this helpful information. For some unknown reason mine was not checked. I wait in anticipation of receiving the email next month.

Hopefully it will assist Beloved as well. But it is rather strange yours is not checked and you are receiving them.

Randy W. Sims:

Beloved:

Randy W. Sims:
Existing customers get a very long and detailed email with links the first of every month. There is no oversight on that count. 

Although, my preferences showed unchecked for Faithlife Connect and I still receive them every month.

Posts 2554
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 1:57 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Thanks, Randy, 

This is indeed what the representative reported. In my case, it is my habit to always opt-in to receive mailings from FL/Logos. I will accept this as a minor oversight for I was in no way harmed.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 149
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 12:56 PM

Thank you, Jake Press, and others for sharing the link I requested.

It turns out that the fault was mine for not clicking on the heading there for "eBooks."

Just like my sons always tell me, I need to be more adventurous and go ahead and just click on things!

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2018 1:23 PM

Jerome, you're very welcome! Please let us know your experience using Connect. Let the adventure begin. :)

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 3:11 AM

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Jerome, you're very welcome! Please let us know your experience using Connect. Let the adventure begin. :)

Jake is there a direct email address for Connect Issues so I don't have to go through 3 different support people next time I need assistance with a Connect related issue?

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 10:49 AM

Bump ... Jake awaiting a response on contact direct contact points for Customers to engage with  Connect team rather than a generic support person. 

doc:

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Jake is there a direct email address for Connect Issues so I don't have to go through 3 different support people next time I need assistance with a Connect related issue?

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 11:01 AM

Hi Doc, 

Thanks for the bump :). We currently do not have a Connect-specific support email at this time. The best thing to do is reach out to customerservice@faithlife.com. If this changes in the future, we will let our customers know. We don't want things to escalate, so if there is an issue with Connect, please free to bring it to our attention in this forum as well. 

I hope you enjoy using Connect!

Stay tuned for more updates. 

Cheers, 

The Connect Team

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 12 2018 1:31 PM

Thanks Jake.

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Hi Doc, 

Thanks for the bump :). We currently do not have a Connect-specific support email at this time. The best thing to do is reach out to customerservice@faithlife.com. If this changes in the future, we will let our customers know. We don't want things to escalate, so if there is an issue with Connect, please free to bring it to our attention in this forum as well. 

I hope you enjoy using Connect!

Stay tuned for more updates. 

Cheers, 

The Connect Team

Posts 175
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 12 2018 4:34 PM

I've never received one either. 

Beloved:

Randy W. Sims:

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS