Treasures from the Scriptures? Thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 6229
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 2:57 AM

Bmickey:

Any chance at all this makes it out of pre-pub?

The first time around it didn’t make it. Now this second time around, they added more volumes and also made smaller collections and still nothing. This series is doomed to never ever make it to Logos for some reason.

DAL

Posts 512
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:40 AM

Bmickey:
Any chance at all this makes it out of pre-pub?

I think the only chance is for FL to make an executive decision and go ahead and move it to production. I don't know if they have ever done anything like that before. I go to WS to use it but would love to have it in my Logos library.

Posts 39
Bmickey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:47 AM

I don't have anything other than Logos right now, but more and more (unfortunately) it seems I need to have an alternative. I fully understand the business side of it all and hold no ill will. It is just frustrating to me.

Posts 6229
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:07 AM

Bmickey:

I don't have anything other than Logos right now, but more and more (unfortunately) it seems I need to have an alternative. I fully understand the business side of it all and hold no ill will. It is just frustrating to me.

You’re gonna have to get used to the idea that Logos is not a “one stop” software for all your books.  Many of us have WS for Mattoon and other works. Many of us also have A company for CARTA products and other resources (BAR). And yet a few others have O.T. because sometimes it’s cheaper. Ultimately, you’ll learn and decide who will be your secondary Bible software to study your Bible. I have 3 (Logos, A company and WS). Makes my world easier 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 21741
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 12:48 PM

DAL:
Ultimately, you’ll learn and decide who will be your secondary Bible software to study your Bible. I have 3

And some people choose to stick with one.

For me - having everything in one place is of more value than having different resources in different environments.

So I'm prepared - at least at the moment - to forgo having certain resources

(I will purchase some resources for Kindle but I see that as different and purely a reading platform)

Posts 6229
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2019 12:59 PM

Graham Criddle:

DAL:
Ultimately, you’ll learn and decide who will be your secondary Bible software to study your Bible. I have 3

And some people choose to stick with one.

For me - having everything in one place is of more value than having different resources in different environments.

So I'm prepared - at least at the moment - to forgo having certain resources

(I will purchase some resources for Kindle but I see that as different and purely a reading platform)

Yep, amd my 4th purely reading app is Kindle 👍😁👌

I will say, though, 95% of my investment is in Logos 2.5% in WS and 2.5% in A company 👍😁👌

Posts 39
Bmickey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 6:08 AM

I have chosen to stick with on so far as well. I have over 5,000 resources in Logos and have been using it for several years now. I am just slow facing reality I guess; if I want certain resources, I will have to go elsewhere.

Posts 11
Scott Worron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:00 AM

I'm in.  This look very good.  Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS