[CRASH] Synchronization Error

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
C. Jason Walker | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 8 2018 11:54 AM

I've checked Logos Server Status, all is operational. I've turned off AV and VPN softwares, still receiving "an error occurred during synchronization, please click to try again" message at startup with a red exclamation over the synchronization arrows in the top right menu bar. Please help, thanks.

Logs Attached.

0020.LogosLogs.CJW.20180808-124830.zip

Posts 13
C. Jason Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 1:36 PM

Issue persists.

Posts 23275
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 6:11 PM

You have a corrupt database. Delete /Users/CJW/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Documents/4jxvlzqe.1zu/Documents/Sermon/Sermon.db and restart Logos.

I notice you have some complex collection rules, which take a long time to evaluate e.g.

mytag:biograph* OR title:autobiograph* OR communitytag:biograph* OR type:(monograph, dictionary) AND subject:biograph* ANDNOT (subject:(“Jesus Christ”, Bible, Apostles)) OR Subject:(Autobiography,Biography,”Cranmer,Thomas”,”Hus,Jan”,Martyr,Memoirs,Orphans,”Watts,Isaac”,”Wright,James”,Wycliffe), Title:(“Christian History”,”Correspondence of”,Elisha,”English Baptists”,Labors,”Letters of”,”Life of”,”Life and Letters of”,”Life and Times of”,”Lives of”,”Memoir of”,”Memoirs of”,”Memorials of”) -Series:(Manuals,NIV,Pillar,Social-Science,Tyndale)

The wildcard * is not needed at the end of a term like biograph, because part words are always matched. Also tag: will match both My tags and Community tags. So the first part can be  tag:biograph OR title:autobiograph.

Then use parentheses (..) to ensure correct evaluation of mixed AND, OR, ANDNOT, and don't use punctuation for operators in this case.

Try:

tag:biograph OR title:autobiograph OR (type:(monograph, dictionary) AND subject:biograph ANDNOT subject:(“Jesus Christ", Bible, Apostles))  OR Subject:(Autobiography,Biography,”Cranmer,Thomas”,”Hus,Jan”,Martyr,Memoirs,Orphans,”Watts,Isaac”,”Wright,James”,Wycliffe)   OR (Title:(“Christian History”,”Correspondence of”,Elisha,”English Baptists",Labors,”Letters of”,”Life of”,”Life and Letters of”,”Life and Times of”,”Lives of”,”Memoir of”,”Memoirs of”,”Memorials of”) ANDNOT Series:(Manuals,NIV,Pillar,Social-Science,Tyndale))

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 13
C. Jason Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 10:10 AM

Problem solved! Thanks Dave! Blessings 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS