Ordo Salutis(order of salvation) Reading List

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 10 2018 8:16 AM

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to create a Reading List for the Ordo Salutis. Looking at the current lists I have noticed two things, 1) some people have made some really good and useful list and 2) I did not see one for the Ordo Salutis. I looked at creating one myself, but with a small library and limited coding skills I would not do the subject justice. 

Thank you to whoever takes on this task.

Posts 189
Jon Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 9:31 AM

Mark Prim:

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to create a Reading List for the Ordo Salutis. Looking at the current lists I have noticed two things, 1) some people have made some really good and useful list and 2) I did not see one for the Ordo Salutis. I looked at creating one myself, but with a small library and limited coding skills I would not do the subject justice. 

Thank you to whoever takes on this task.

Can you link to the reading lists you have looked at already? Thanks! 

Posts 12707
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 10:03 AM

I'll do something. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Posts 12707
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 10:31 AM

Here you go: Ordo Salutis

Posts 2869
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 11:04 AM

Thanks Mark, that's very helpful.

• I can't find Sproul's Grace Unknown.
  • Also, some of the journals come up "sorry we couldn't find this resource." I'm assuming they're part of a larger package.

mm.

mm.

Posts 9276
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 12:48 PM

Milkman:
I can't find Sproul's Grace Unknown.

it was part of the R.C. Sproul Digital Library CD-ROM, published by bakerbytes (much like the Nelson eBible CD-ROMs)

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 12707
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 1:23 PM

Milkman:
Also, some of the journals come up "sorry we couldn't find this resource." I'm assuming they're part of a larger package.

If the normal "You don't have a licence to view this resource" text doesn't come up with the right product, you can manipulate the URL below to find what you need:

https://www.logos.com/resources/LLS_*ResourceID*

You can get the resource ID from editing the Reading List, or sometimes from the "You don't have a licence screen" (if you're quick). So, for example, the Grace Alone resource ID "42.110.46", which means the URL would be https://www.logos.com/resources/LLS_42.110.46. That's a foolproof way of finding how to buy any resource.

When you click that link, you can then either click "Buy it" to get the single resource, or look in the top right and bottom middle to see if it's available in any collections.

None of that is available for Grace Alone, which means it's no longer available for purchase.

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 10 2018 4:24 PM

Thank you Mr. Barnes. Like I suspected I have only one or two of the resources you mentioned. This however give me a good starting point. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS