Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Richard Targett | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 11 2018 3:42 PM

Is there a reset button? I want to remove everything i edited so theres no highlights and notes in my logos bible

Posts 2716
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 4:08 PM

LOL the short answer not a chance- they sabotaged us with this ridiculous system they setup- I absolutely hate it.

Posts 24241
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 4:41 PM

Richard Targett:

Is there a reset button? I want to remove everything i edited so theres no highlights and notes in my logos bible

Welcome to the forums. Delete the Note files under Documents. The highlights are also stored in the Note files. See https://ref.ly/logosres/logos4help-verbum?hw=Working+with+Documents&off=4793 for the documentation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24241
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2018 4:42 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
LOL the short answer not a chance- they sabotaged us with this ridiculous system they setup- I absolutely hate it

Er ... Ah ... do you have a specific problem that you need a solution to?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8985
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 12 2018 4:14 AM

Welcome to the user forums, Richard!

Richard Targett:
I want to remove everything i edited so theres no highlights and notes in my logos bible

MJ answered the "technical" aspect of it - just delete the documents - however, if your goal should be precisely what you stated, i.e. to have no notes & highlights in your bible, but to keep those you made in other books, then this can become tricky, depending on whether you organized your highlighting and note keeping in notebooks per resource or not. In this case (or if you decide that some of your notes are worth keeping after all) it may be more appropriate to simply turn of displaying them in your bible: 

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS