Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 176
Rob | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:33 PM

What ever happened to the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle?

When will it be re-offered?

Posts 35777
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 12:31 AM

I share you frustration if that is any consolation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 2:20 AM

RQuanstrom:

What ever happened to the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle?

When will it be re-offered?

Oh bother!  I just checked the prepub page and sure enough it's gone POOF !  I was looking forward to getting that eventually whenever it had enough subscribe.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 308
James W Bennett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 4:09 AM

Actually, it's been "poof gone" from the prepub pages for several weeks now. It still, however, shows in my pre-order list.

---

James W Bennett

http://syriac.tara-lu.com/

Posts 433
Vincent Setterholm | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 5:34 AM

We had some minor contract difficulty. I understand it has been resolved, so fear not.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:05 PM

James W Bennett:

Actually, it's been "poof gone" from the prepub pages for several weeks now. It still, however, shows in my pre-order list.

I subscribe to these things then don't check them again until I think they might conceivably be getting near shipping.  I'm pleased to hear that you pre-order list still shows it since that means mine most likely does as well.  Nevertheless, I intend to check.  If it is still on the list and assuming my understanding of Vince is correct that the problem has been resolved, I'll be a happy camper.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:34 PM

I check my Prepub orders every few days.  The projected ship dates usually appear several weeks or a month or two before they ship.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 9:30 PM

AlexScott:

I check my Prepub orders every few days.  The projected ship dates usually appear several weeks or a month or two before they ship.

Thanks, Lucy.  Do you still charge 5¢ for advice?  Idea  I probably should, but I'm too busy buying more books. Big Smile  Now, don't pull the football away!

george
gfsomsel

Posts 403
777 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2009 5:43 AM

VincentSetterholm:

We had some minor contract difficulty. I understand it has been resolved, so fear not.

Any chance on getting an update on this?  I'd certainly like to have it in my library.  Having it today would be nice.  Big Smile I'd like to use it alongside the BHS and LXX for some studies I'm currently working on.

BTW, will it be in the new Samaritan font range that was just added to Unicode?

Thanks!

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2009 12:24 PM

As a matter of fact, George, I do! (in a way).  While I'm not one of the pastors, I do a lot of work around the church, and I have a sign I put up when I'm around (I'm a retired physician) - the very one you refer to, but I scratched out the 'psychiatric' and replaced it with 'spiritual'

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2009 7:02 PM

MikeM:

VincentSetterholm:

Any chance on getting an update on this?  I'd certainly like to have it in my library.  Having it today would be nice.  Big Smile I'd like to use it alongside the BHS and LXX for some studies I'm currently working on.

BTW, will it be in the new Samaritan font range that was just added to Unicode?

Thanks!

Although I did not put it on Pre-Pub order, I am definitely hoping it makes it to production soon.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 176
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2009 2:42 PM

Minor contract difficulties???

Posts 897
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:13 PM

While the Samaritan Pentateuch Bundle is still in my Account under Pre-Pub orders, it doesn't exist anymore as a product at Logos.com. A 6/24/09 post above said the contract problems had been resolved.

Is this now vaporware?

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS