Completely off Topic(ish) Visiting Mississaugu Canada

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5557
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 5 2018 2:04 PM

Hi Folks

And this is my attempt at keeping it on topic :-)

It would be great to meet up with another Logos user during my visit to Canada in October.

I shall be in Mississaugu on Sunday 14th October and would like an invitation to attend a local church.

For one Sunday I am more than willing to drop denominational preferences for a warm welcome.

I will be on my own for the Service but will have friends and relations waiting for my return to their itinerary so a morning service with a shared coffee would be great.

Any offers?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2018 3:06 PM

Mississauga ?

-dan

PS: I am several provinces away but good luck.

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2018 5:20 PM

There are several Logosians in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) -- check this thread. Sadly, Milford Charles Murray, who was one of them, is no longer with us. Sad Would have been lovely to go to a church service with him and chat over coffee afterwards. Someday in the Hereafter...

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 6 2018 1:13 PM

Grew up in Southern ON. Beautiful area of the Province. If you can, travel around the GTA for some lovely rolling country side. You could also hit the last day of Oktoberfest in Kitchener (my home town) on Saturday (13th). It usually draws close to 750,000 visitors each year and IS NOT a drunk-fest. Filled with German history event, food and the like. It's the second largest Oktoberfest in the world. Second to Munich, Germany.

I won't be there, but I hope you can connect with someone from the Forums.

Good luck and have a great time!

mm. 

mm.

Posts 9670
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 6 2018 5:13 PM

Mike it would be great to meet you in person but unfortunately I live about 2 1/2 hours north of the GTA. We do have a place in Mississauga but currently are not planning to be in the area that weekend. Sad

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1666
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2018 5:44 AM

Hi Mike

I hope the maple leaves will be exhibiting their colourful glory for your viewing pleasure.

I am 2.5 hours west of where you will be visiting.

Regards, SteveF

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS