BUG? Lost function? Bad memory? ability to move prespective on Compare Versions

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24420
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:51 PM

IIRC, I used to be able to grab and move a version in Compare Version to get a better perspective on versions "behind" one another. When I try to do that now, the Text Comparison tool opens. I don't mind that, but it is not what I am trying to see.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7441
LogosEmployee

MJ. Smith:
IIRC, I used to be able to grab and move a version in Compare Version to get a better perspective on versions "behind" one another.

think there might have been a “3D” view in Libronix that might have let you do that? To the best of my knowledge, this graph has never been “interactive” in Logos 4 (and later).

Posts 24420
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:49 AM

Ah, it is tools-->Passage-->Passage Analysis-->Cluster graph that is interactive. I didn't realize they weren't the same tool. Is there any other difference between them?

Also discovered this tool is interactive in 3D mode but not 2D.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 20
SeeHisFace | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:27 PM

You can make it 3D also in the passage guide, there is a 'settings' option hidden to the right that appears on mouse over.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS