Repeat Words and Word Count

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Jonathan Rayburn | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 15 2018 11:47 AM

Hello. I seem to recall finding a feature one time that I can't remember where to find. The best I recall, I could highlight a scripture passage and the tool would show a list of verbs, nouns, etc., and the number of times they are repeated. Does anyone know how to access this information? Thanks.

Posts 19769
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2018 11:51 AM

Hi Jonathan - and welcome to the forums

Jonathan Rayburn:
Hello. I seem to recall finding a feature one time that I can't remember where to find. The best I recall, I could highlight a scripture passage and the tool would show a list of verbs, nouns, etc., and the number of times they are repeated. Does anyone know how to access this information?

Are you thinking of a Word List?

If so, you can create one from the Documents menu

Graham 

Posts 9032
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2018 12:07 PM

Jonathan Rayburn:

Hello. I seem to recall finding a feature one time that I can't remember where to find. The best I recall, I could highlight a scripture passage and the tool would show a list of verbs, nouns, etc., and the number of times they are repeated. Does anyone know how to access this information? Thanks.

Alternatively, are you looking for the Bible Word Study?

you can invoke it from the right-click menu of a morphologically tagged bible - or directly from tools.

Running Logos 7 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3
Jonathan Rayburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2018 12:15 PM

Yes, that is it! Thank you!

Posts 3
Jonathan Rayburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2018 12:16 PM

I used the Word Study until the Word List was pointed out. Thanks to both of you for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS