Must Have Resources sale

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2018 9:08 AM

Question for FL Staff

As of now, only some of the items in this sale are listed at 40% off.  Will all the resources listed eventually be listed at 40% off?  Or is this a "Must Have Resources" sale where only the Lexham resources are discounted but here are some other resources that aren't on sale?

Not trying to be snarky... just curious if I should keep checking back for further discounts.

Thanks

Posts 909
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2018 11:11 PM

Mattillo:

Question for FL Staff

As of now, only some of the items in this sale are listed at 40% off.  Will all the resources listed eventually be listed at 40% off?  Or is this a "Must Have Resources" sale where only the Lexham resources are discounted but here are some other resources that aren't on sale?

Not trying to be snarky... just curious if I should keep checking back for further discounts.

Thanks

I'd like to know the same. I've asked the question on Twitter too and had no response. The original Tweet mentioned October so perhaps all will become apparent then, but the link is now live on the Logos homepage to the sale. It does seem odd to include books if they're not on sale.

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 29 2018 6:25 AM

Did you guys noticed that there are no volumes on sale for 1,2 & 3 John? The ones listed are the same ones listed for the Gospel of John. Look it up.

DAL

Posts 39
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2018 8:40 AM

DAL, thanks for your note here, we have updated the selected resources for 1,2, & 3 John.

Posts 909
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2018 8:53 AM

Ben

Now there are no longer any Gospel of John resources!

Is it intended to included resources that are not discounted?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS