Happy birthday to us...

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2287
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 2 2018 6:38 AM

Has anyone received their October birthday message yet? I'm thankful for all the coupons of the previous years, and look forward to getting Dr. Craig's book on time this year. https://www.logos.com/product/156775/time-and-eternity-exploring-gods-relationship-to-time

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 2 2018 7:44 AM

Jan Krohn:
Has anyone received their October birthday message yet?

Not yet. Gift

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 2 2018 8:20 AM

Mine is tomorrow and no i have not gotten an e-mail about it.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 5:29 AM

I didn't get one in September :-( 

Posts 685
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 6:58 AM

Not yet either - but they take a few days to arrive - not sure about the September one though - did you get one last year?

Shalom

Posts 2287
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 12:22 PM

The coupon has just arrived. Thank you Faithlife!

Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 12:55 PM

Jan Krohn:
The coupon has just arrived.

You don't need to give the date, but Is your birthday within the week? Mine is in a couple weeks... I wonder if they roll them out over the course of the month.

Posts 2287
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 12:58 PM

JT (alabama24):

Jan Krohn:

You don't need to give the date, but Is your birthday within the week? Mine is in a couple weeks... I wonder if they roll them out over the course of the month.

I don't mind giving the date. Worst thing that can happen is people wishing me a happy birthday. Stick out tongue It's October 22.

Posts 903
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 3 2018 1:16 PM

JT (alabama24):

Jan Krohn:

My birthday is the end of December, but I do normally receive the coupon at the beginning of the month - although I often have to check the spam inbox.

Posts 685
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2018 2:57 AM

My actual date is towards the end of the month - but the email arrived today

Thanks you Faithlife

Shalom

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2018 1:06 PM

Kevin A Lewis:
but the email arrived today

Good! Smile Mine hasn't yet Tongue Tied

Posts 233
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 4 2018 2:43 PM

Got my coupon the other day and put it towards Jimmy Akin's studies on the Gospel of Mark.  Thanks again FL!  God bless y'all.

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 16 2018 2:47 PM

Are the glory days over?

I successfully got my birthday gift the last two years, and boy was I happy!  But this year, alas!  4 days past and still no gift.  

Does that sound too entitlement minded?  Sorry, but thought it might not hurt to drop a hint as I sure had something in mind! 

Or maybe those days are over?

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 17 2018 8:39 PM

An Email got an immediate response.  I am one happy camper!  Thanks Faithlife. I tell everyone that will listen about you.

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2018 4:17 AM

GaoLu:
An Email got an immediate response.

...meaning that you emailed someone? Was it a generic address, or an employee specific one? 

I wrote to someone earlier in the month to try and figure out what causes it to not function. I ended up receiving mine, but no joy with figuring out the larger problem. 

Out of curiosity: DO you have your birthday hidden from all on faithlife profile? 

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2018 7:56 PM

JT (alabama24):

GaoLu:
An Email got an immediate response.

...meaning that you emailed someone? Was it a generic address, or an employee specific one? 

I wrote to someone earlier in the month to try and figure out what causes it to not function. I ended up receiving mine, but no joy with figuring out the larger problem. 

Out of curiosity: DO you have your birthday hidden from all on faithlife profile? 

1. I have/had a birthday in my profile.  

2. I emailed customerservice@faithlife.com 

3. I was told "I see that the reason why you did not receive the coupon this year is because you where unsubscribed from our mailing list so the email never got to you. I’ll go ahead and add you back on the necessary email list so you can get the coupon the following year."

So, I still don't really know what was or caused the larger problem.  I don't think I fiddled with my profile during the last couple years, not until a couple days ago hoping for some Verbum credit Smile  I likely fiddled with my subscriptions, so maybe did something wrong there?  I don't know if it was FL or me that caused it.

Posts 476
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 9:54 AM

Anyone get the Nov birthday code yet?  Still havent gotten mine.

Posts 3159
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 10:48 AM

Travis Walter:

I did!

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 11:12 AM

Travis Walter:

Contact Customer Service and they will sort this out for you.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2018 11:39 AM

The code will work even if you haven't received the email yet.

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS