Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 260
Gregorio Billikopf | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 12 2018 2:58 PM

I cannot find where to create a word list in Logos 7. 

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2018 3:07 PM

Gregorio Billikopf:

I cannot find where to create a word list in Logos 7. 

A Word List is a Logos Document, so you go to the Documents menu and choose Word List from the left-hand-side (New) submenu - you'll have to scroll down to see this document type. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 260
Gregorio Billikopf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2018 6:54 PM

NB.Mick, thanks so very much! This worked for me. By the way, over the last few days I have tried doing a search in the forum pages in order not to ask questions I am sure were already asked in the past, and I have been getting an error message. Not sure if it is my poor internet connection or if there is something wrong with the search engine. 

ANYWAY, you made my day. Thanks so very much. 

Posts 260
Gregorio Billikopf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2018 7:26 PM

New question. I realize that this cards are not pointed but the ones I prepared a few weeks ago are. What did I do wrong? Thanks!

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 13 2018 1:46 AM

Gregorio Billikopf:

New question. I realize that this cards are not pointed but the ones I prepared a few weeks ago are. What did I do wrong? Thanks!

sorry, I don't do Hebrew normally and thus never encountered this. Of course, this would be the case if the bible you built your list from uses unpointed Hebrew for its lemmas (or you use a list from the clipboard or other source with the same). 

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 13 2018 1:49 AM

Gregorio Billikopf:
NB.Mick, thanks so very much! This worked for me.

Great to hear!

Gregorio Billikopf:
By the way, over the last few days I have tried doing a search in the forum pages in order not to ask questions I am sure were already asked in the past, and I have been getting an error message. Not sure if it is my poor internet connection or if there is something wrong with the search engine. 

I personally search the forum only with Google. Try site:community.logos.com Word List Hebrew (or other search terms you want instead of Word List Hebrew)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS