Default Notes Text Size

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 123
Fred Littlefield | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 14 2018 12:22 PM

Lately (the last 3 or 4 months) I have noticed that when opening a new notes document or creating a new note in an existing note document. The Default font size is now 14. I have looked in the Tools>Program Settings for the default font size but can only find the default font for resources and notes, not the size. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to change it? I have to change the font size on every note that I create, both the heading and the content. I have also noticed that it is not using the default font either. I have selected "Source Serif Pro" as the default notes font because of its ease of reading, but "Times New Roman" is the default when starting a new note and when trying to switch it to "Source Serif Pro" it reverts back to "Times New Roman" or "default".

Posts 24851
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 15 2018 12:39 PM

See this article on global note settings + the following two. Size is set in the Note file, not Program Settings.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 123
Fred Littlefield | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 16 2018 2:09 AM

Dave Hooton:

See this article on global note settings + the following two. Size is set in the Note file, not Program Settings.

Thanks, Dave. I will try this suggestion. Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS