Upgrading to Logos 8

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 11:14 AM

Graham Owen:

I got a better price for including the feature set and I have a subscription I just took the cheaper price.

I did notice that on smaller collections there was actually a charge for the feature set.

As I understand it the advantage that I have gained by purchasing the feature set is that if I choose to stop subscribing my software will revert to standard Logos 8 i.e. I will only lose access to anything that I gain through my subscription that is targeted for a future product rather than the current one. In practice I think this means that in June 2019 I will need to review the value of my current subscription.

Don't forget that you get 2% back on all of the money you've spent for the year. Maybe you'll have enough to buy the feature set. 

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 11:16 AM

Kiyah:
And are these "bonus offers" in addition to what's on the website right now (the "exclusive savings")?

I initially assumed that these were one and the same, but upon reading the offer again I began to second guess that assumption. Notice that the wording is "a few other surprises planned..." This is just my personal observation.

Posts 638
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:16 PM

Anthony Sims:
Don't forget that you get 2% back on all of the money you've spent for the year.

What?

Posts 638
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:21 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
As you explore your Logos 8 upgrade options, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and let us know how we can help you find the package that’s right for you.

Two things:

First, I got an email saying since I am in the Academic Program I get a special discount, of 20%... but the limited time upgrade is 25%.

Second, when I look to see the price of a base package- say Standard Platinum, it shows a price.  Then when I add it to my cart, the price dropped!  However, when I added Reformed Platinum, the price did not change.  Any ideas why?

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:22 PM

Michael S.:

Anthony Sims:
Don't forget that you get 2% back on all of the money you've spent for the year.

What?

It's a Faithlife Connect perk if you're on Essentials or Standard. 2% back in Logos credit every February.

Posts 743
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2018 10:55 AM

Armin:

PetahChristian:

Armin:
Does this also apply for base packages of different languages?

Yes.

Armin:
 I first purchased the Ultimate Package and then afterwards "Logos 8 Platin (Deutsch)”. Did I lose the additional discount because I did not purchase them at the same time?

Yes. You would have had to place a single order through sales to also receive the discount on the second package.

Sales or Customer Service might be able to resolve that for you, by reversing your original orders, then combining them in a single order.

Many thanks. I will get in touch with them.

Armin

Quick update: As I live overseas, I sent an e-mail to CS. After 1.5 weeks, they still haven't been able to resolve it. So I just called and a great guy called Joe fixed the issue within a few minutes.

Joe from CS: Many thanks!

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 18 2018 10:53 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Upgrading Offers

1. Get bonus offers. We have a few other surprises planned for those who purchase Logos 8 during the launch window. Be on the lookout for special announcements exclusive to Logos 8 owners.

Any idea when this gonna be announced? 

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2018 4:11 AM

mike:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Upgrading Offers

1. Get bonus offers. We have a few other surprises planned for those who purchase Logos 8 during the launch window. Be on the lookout for special announcements exclusive to Logos 8 owners.

Any idea when this gonna be announced? 

Any news??

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS