Which package (v8) excites you most?

Page 3 of 7 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 125 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2181
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 5:46 PM

Sean:

As one interested in the lower level packages, Anglican Silver is looking the best right now. In L6 I went for Reformed & Verbum, L7 Methodist, so this looks like the best to round out my library mix.

I think Anglican Silver offers some great resources as well.

Posts 1082
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:02 PM

John Fidel:

Sean:

As one interested in the lower level packages, Anglican Silver is looking the best right now. In L6 I went for Reformed & Verbum, L7 Methodist, so this looks like the best to round out my library mix.

I think Anglican Silver offers some great resources as well.

It's got an enormous number of commentaries I don't own but want plus the complete library of Christian worship. I own one volume of that, and it's quite good. Including the full feature set, it definitely has the best bang for the buck of the Silver and lower packages, at least for me.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:28 PM

Ted Hans:

I went from Logos 7 Collector's Edition to Logos 8 Ultimate. Very pleased Big Smile

I cant seem to find ultimate. Whats the link? :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 3163
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:37 PM

abondservant:
I cant seem to find ultimate. Whats the link?

Logos 8 Ultimate

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:20 PM

Thinking of getting Standard Portfolio and Reformed Diamond, or Standard Portfolio and Reformed Platinum depending what the dynamic pricing is with some of the overlap between the two. Want to make the most of the initial base package purchase with the discount. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:01 AM

Rick Ausdahl:
Is the free Mobile Ed course a course of the customer's choosing as long as it's within the $300 range listed (at least that's the amount I recollect seeing in the value/price column in the Gold library.)

They gave a list of "suggested" courses, but then also gave you the option to choose from the complete list of Mobile Ed courses. The latter is what I chose to look at, and then made my choice from that list.

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:18 AM

Dale E Heath:

Ted Hans:

I went from Logos 7 Collector's Edition to Logos 8 Ultimate. Very pleased Big Smile

That's what I'm looking at. There are 2 collections included that are each about the same price as the upgrade. This should clear out a lot of my wish list and my pre-pub orders. Very happy! Yes

Well we can see who has the $$

*ignore my envy... praying for deliverance 

Posts 2033
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:30 AM

I'd just like a little butter on my crust of bread.  Either that or Ultimate.  My wife and I may need to discuss this with a marriage counselor.  

Actually, my dear wife sweetly says, "Whatever you need,Honey. It's OK."  That makes the decision even harder!

Posts 44
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:44 AM

I'll probably end up getting Reformed Portfolio and Standard Portfolio as I like a lot of what they offer. I'd grab the Ultimate package if I had $7k laying around, but alas I have no need for a second car payment :)

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:51 AM

GaoLu:
Actually, my dear wife sweetly says, "Whatever you need,Honey. It's OK."  That makes the decision even harder!

Wow!  On one hand that is great, but then on the other that means its on you to carry the financial burden for it... oh boy. 

My wife is like the insurance company- her first response is an automatic "Declined"

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:51 AM

Josh:
I'd grab the Ultimate package if I had $7k

Wow, my price is north of $11k

Posts 17874
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:50 AM

Michael S.:

Josh:
I'd grab the Ultimate package if I had $7k

Wow, my price is north of $11k

Thankful for dynamic pricing plus first time upgrade discount Big Smile

Caveat: concur with mortgage humor since my order history total is a bit less than amount paid for my house so wallet has cried Crying many times. Thankful one hand does not know what the other is doing. Thankful for God who truly knows what we need, who answers Thankful prayers with Peace (Shalom) that can be experienced, but words fail to convey magnitude. Thankful for Psalms and Job so Thankful prayers can include: "Lord, I don't like this" OR "Lord, I don't understand", but I'm giving you Thanks Big Smile anyway (much better than hanging onto any anger that our adversary can use to make more mess in ourselves and others). Thankful for increasing communion with God Big Smile Priceless is vision change to see everyone alive as someone special to God, who desires an intimate, intense Love relationship. Thankful for sunrise & sunset reminder of Jesus blood (being redeemed), which provides the way for believers to Holiness Big Smile Thankful for daily privilege to join Holy Spirit and Jesus in praying for many people (with their faces appearing for a time) = many sweet hours of prayer Big Smile

Thankful for awesome Bible Study using Faithlife technology Big Smile Also Thankful for digital resources that avoids lively, heated discussions between authors (while prayerfully considering their points). Thankful for a seminary lesson about being careful not to throw a baby out with the bath water.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:53 AM

PetahChristian:

abondservant:
I cant seem to find ultimate. Whats the link?

Logos 8 Ultimate

Its more than what I owe FL currently. LOL

It does look nice, but no. Not this time. Unless God drops ~7500$ in my lap.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1413
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 12:05 PM

Jumped from L7 Platinum to L8 Portfolio. Just to get 2 resources alone is worth AYBD and ICC for $1,800 upgrade

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 9050
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 1:10 PM

Ted Hans:

Ted you got a lot! Ultimate is packed with good stuff. Congratulations.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:29 PM

Baptist platinum, reformed silver, 8 gold,  Anglican bronze, lutheran starter, Methodist starter, and orthodox Bronze.

I will likely end up with the top Baptist package before 9, the package just short of collectors for standard 8, and Anglican Silver, and the biggest reformed package in the next two years.

Posts 6221
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 3:59 PM

One thing I noticed is that even though I upgraded to platinum with full features,  The price for upgrading to diamond or portfolio virtually remained the same.  I thought Dynamic  pricing would kick in.

DAL

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:14 PM

DAL:

One thing I noticed is that even though I upgraded to platinum with full features,  The price for upgrading to diamond or portfolio virtually remained the same.  I thought Dynamic  pricing would kick in.

DAL

But you did lose your first time upgrade discount which would explain some of the lack of price decrease.

Posts 2219
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:46 PM

I went with Standard Platinum. My library is already really large and the cost with a payment plan was really minor. I was going to go to Diamond but I just finished my previous payment plan and I figured I would come up for air and be able to handle whatever prepubs roll out a little easier in the next few months. 

The timing is perfect. Thank you FL.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 262
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:25 PM

I upgraded to Baptist Gold. In that, you get BOTH the Adrian Rogers and John MacArthur sermon archives. That combination alone is worth the cost of the upgrade and then some!

Page 3 of 7 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS