Good News! Logos 8 features have been added to your Faithlife Connect account.

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 44 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:50 AM

Hey John -- I did submit a request on your behalf. Please reach out to support@faithlife.com as well. We'll get you taken care of. Thank you. 

Posts 953
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:05 AM

OK 

I have just sent off an email.

Have a nice quiet day Wink 

Posts 29
Orville J Erickson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:36 AM

John

I ran into same thing at first, then realized I was not actually logged into my Logos/Faithlife account in my browser. When I logged in, suddenly the $3000 changed to $0.00. I completed the transaction and had my update within a couple minutes. YMMV!

Posts 953
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:42 AM

Thanks very much Orville.

I tried 3 or 4 times not thinking about that as my browser is always signed in to Logos. After your message I clicked again and it was not $0.00 as you said.

Go figure!!

Now to check out v8!!

Posts 29
Orville J Erickson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:45 AM

Excellent - I hope you are as pleased as I have been so far!

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:47 AM

Glad to hear it!!

Posts 953
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:49 AM

Sure I will Orville. Just re-starting now!!

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:19 PM

I am missing something; I have L7 Diamond and am a legacy Logos Now / FL Essentials subscriber.

I tried the link you gave, but it took me to an empty shopping cart.

My W10 L7 application says there are no updates when I "Update Now".  Should I be seeing a download for the L8 client, or can I only use the L8 features via Logos Cloud?

Quite confused, despite reading the blog, forum, and chatting with a sales rep.

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:26 PM

Ward Walker:
Quite confused, despite reading the blog, forum, and chatting with a sales rep.

You can't update from within L7.

You should have received an email yesterday from Logos/Faithlife with the title "Good News! Logos 8 features have been added to your Faithlife Connect account". There is a link on that email that will get you started on L8. Could you check to see if you have it or if it got caught in your SPAM filter?

If you don't have or can't find the email, others are having the problem you are, so someone from Faithlife will have to see if they can help you directly. 

Take a look at Jake's post at the top of this page for an email you can also reach out to.

On November 5 all Connect members will be transitioned to L8, so if nothing else happens, you'll have L8 by Monday.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:52 PM

Thank you for the tip; I found that email in junk.  

The link it gave me put me in a store, but it wants to charge me $3k for the l8 download.

i think I need customer svc  help.

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:57 PM

Ward Walker:

Thank you for the tip; I found that email in junk.  

The link it gave me put me in a store, but it wants to charge me $3k for the l8 download.

i think I need customer svc  help.

One user above stated:

I ran into same thing at first, then realized I was not actually logged into my Logos/Faithlife account in my browser. When I logged in, suddenly the $3000 changed to $0.00. I completed the transaction and had my update within a couple minutes. YMMV!

If that isn't the problem, Jake suggested support@faithlife.com as an option.

(There are a number of others who have experienced the same thing, posting on different threads. I think through earlier today, FL had taken care of all of them.)

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 51
LogosEmployee
Jake Press (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:54 PM

Quick update: The link in this post should go to  https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169069 this link supports the correct SKU that is added to the cart to give you the benefit promised above. Excuse the incorrect link :). Let me know if this has fixed any of the problems you had. You may also look for the email that was sent with the same Subject line. It will include the link that takes you to correct destination as well. 

Thank you!

The Connect Team

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 4:26 AM

Jake Press (Faithlife):

Quick update: The link in this post should go to  https://store.faithlife.com/buy/169069 this link supports the correct SKU that is added to the cart to give you the benefit promised above. Excuse the incorrect link :). Let me know if this has fixed any of the problems you had. You may also look for the email that was sent with the same Subject line. It will include the link that takes you to correct destination as well. 

Thank you!

The Connect Team

Nope still same problem. For some reason i did not get an email yet. 

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 5:37 AM

Perfect help—I hadn’t noticed that I wasn’t still signed in.  I did, and the price was discounted to zero.  I’m waiting for the email with the download link now!

thank you—-the forums are still the place to go for great help! 

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:01 AM

When I use the above link, it says that I am signed in, but asks for a payment of $3000.

Posts 953
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:08 AM

Greetings

You are not the only one. For some reason it thinks that you are not logged in with your logos ID

Mine shifted by itself but if you can try logging in from the shopping basket  it will change to $0.00 

Posts 953
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:16 AM

Ward Walker:

Perfect help—I hadn’t noticed that I wasn’t still signed in.  I did, and the price was discounted to zero.  I’m waiting for the email with the download link now!

thank you—-the forums are still the place to go for great help! 

if you have bought it for 0.00  now then try putting update now in the command box on your logos.  With mine it found that I was lacking an upgrade and upgraded me.

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:51 AM

Signing in from the cart didn't work either.  It still shows $3000.  I guess I have to wait until the email.  

Posts 256
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 8:29 AM

If you have an active Connect subscription, you should now be able to get the update SKU for free. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 10:12 AM

Thank you Celeste.  You must have done something on your end because it worked now.  😃

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS