Fantastic

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:28 PM

Thanks Faithlife. Logos 8 is a real step up from the previous versions. I think  features like the Canvas and workflows are brilliant . My initial impression is that Faithife have hit the bulls-eye with this one. As well as the features, I  also  love the new look and feel.  The whole package  just  feels more  professional  and solid. Well  done  and thanks for the effort you have put into  this.  

Posts 3002
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:29 PM

Agreed

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 986
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:30 PM

Yes! Totally agree. 

Posts 9
Chris Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:34 PM

Totally agree. 

Posts 16
Mason Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:40 PM

Dilly Dilly Faithlife 

(are we allowed to say that?)

Posts 38
Nathan Christopher | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:43 PM

Spent 5 minutes scrolling through a couple of Workflows and I think this can be a huge benefit to bible study. 

Posts 986
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:45 PM

Nathan Christopher:

Spent 5 minutes scrolling through a couple of Workflows and I think this can be a huge benefit to bible study. 

Absolutely. It will get users actually using a wider range of features that we might not usually go near. Good work! 

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:58 PM

I too agree with you Dave. I'm loving it so far!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 5:48 PM

Dave Thawley:

Thanks Faithlife. Logos 8 is a real step up from the previous versions. I think  features like the Canvas and workflows are brilliant . My initial impression is that Faithife have hit the bulls-eye with this one. As well as the features, I  also  love the new look and feel.  The whole package  just  feels more  professional  and solid. Well  done  and thanks for the effort you have put into  this.  

Yes, this really is a BIG step up and in very practical, useful ways.  Thank you FL!

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 5:50 PM

Nathan Christopher:

Definitely.  I was kind of amazed at Workflows and the ability to share them makes them really useful.

Posts 482
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:37 PM

Definitely impressed with Logos 8. Excellent work put into this! 

ASUS Rogue / 500 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 8 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 12:39 AM

I have a very good impression of this release. 

I have to learn to optimally utilize this, then I'll have a firmer opinion. 

There are some usability improvements to do, I think, but no particular hurry.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS