Homepage/ Explore

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 48
Daniel Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:52 PM

I love the new look of Logos 8, but I would humbly suggest that Logos should give us the option and the freedom to customize our homepage (particularly the Explore section) in the way that fits our needs and preferences individually. Right now, the Explore section is filled with blogs, sales and so much other contents that I might not be interested in. 

Logos can simply add the remove feature (found in the dashboard section) to allow us to choose if we want to keep or remove a card in the Explore section.

Posts 1013
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:56 PM

Daniel Edwards:

I love the new look of Logos 8, but I would humbly suggest that Logos should give us the option and the freedom to customize our homepage (particularly the Explore section) in the way that fits our needs and preferences individually. Right now, the Explore section is filled with blogs, sales and so much other contents that I might not be interested in. 

Logos can simply add the remove feature (found in the dashboard section) to allow us to choose if we want to keep or remove a card in the Explore section.

Hi Daniel,

This is currently in the works. The FL team is working on just such customization right now, although I do not know when it might be rolled out. Stay tuned....it's coming. Yes

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Posts 3096
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:04 PM

Heard earliest is 6 weeks- yuk Sad

Posts 2021
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:21 PM

I like the whole card idea.  It is pretty cool.  It's going to get better. 

Posts 48
Daniel Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:30 PM

Thanks Myke

Posts 1
charles sanders porter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:26 AM

I totally agree Daniel Edwards... I feel like Logos is force feeding and selling me really hard with me having NO WAY TO CONTROL the Explorer section.  This is truly disappointing to me!

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:33 AM

This capability is currently in beta testing

Posts 17823
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2018 8:54 PM

charles sanders porter:
I feel like Logos is force feeding and selling me really hard with me having NO WAY TO CONTROL the Explorer section.

Welcome Big Smile

Logos 8.1 Beta 3 release notes include:

• Home Page
    • Added the ability to configure which feeds are enabled in the Explore section.

Uninformed user speculation for Logos 8.1 stable release is Mon 10 Dec 2018.

Home Page is one of many Changes from Logos 7 to Logos 8 

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS