Logos 8 Goodies Not to be missed

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2066
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:53 PM

I picked up Logos 8 Platinum not terribly focused on all that it had. There are three gems in there that I had on Community bid. The Companion Bible, Handfuls on Purpose and Biblical Illustrator New Testament. Apparently, they are closing soon but getting them in L8 is very sweet blessing. Thank you FL!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 5634
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:28 PM

Yes, I even remember trying to promote handfuls on purpose a year ago, but gave up on it because it didn’t really gathered much interest.

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/151917.aspx?PageIndex=1 

Now I have it along with the other gems you mentioned 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 2066
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 12:42 AM

Missed another one; Jamieson Faussett Brown Commentary.. Had it on PrePub. Wow!!! So blessed. Thank you again FL! Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2066
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 12:42 AM

Missed another one; Jamieson Faussett Brown Commentary.. Had it on PrePub. Wow!!! So blessed. Thank you again FL! Geeked

Posts 1872
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 1:47 AM

Those are pleasant gems.  I am very, very pleased with the packages.

Posts 8368
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 5:58 AM

mab:

I missed that too until I read your post. Isn't it nice discovering this type of thing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2066
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2018 9:19 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I missed that too until I read your post. Isn't it nice discovering this type of thing?

Logos is a treasure hunter's paradise.

Posts 438
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 11:11 AM

Thanks for pointing this out. This thread convinced me to pull the trigger to buy Logos 8 and I feel good about it!

Posts 8958
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 11:39 AM

Dave Moser:

Thanks for pointing this out. This thread convinced me to pull the trigger to buy Logos 8 and I feel good about it!

Yes

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1633
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 5:19 PM

I'll note that these goodies are also in Silver.

I will also add that overall, this has been a most satisfying launch sale from my perspective. I am very thankful for it.

Win7/10 Android/Fire OS 5 | Fully Blinkered Calvinistic Baptist

Posts 16
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 6:04 PM

1) Samaritan Pentateuch [coming off pre-pub soon] 

2) NETS (New English Translation of the Septuagint) 

3) The Lexham Geographic Commentary (vol. 2)

4) Von Soden GNT

add the Dictionary of Classial Hebrew...

and the mobile ed course (picked up Walton’s Genesis Course)...

and I couldn’t afford to turn down the upgrade

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS