Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3659
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 1 2018 1:20 AM

Okay, I am sure that this is covered somewhere in the forum mass, but don't have time to search and comb through results. I am new to Connect and underwhelmed by the selection of originals proposed for the month and the search capabilities of the classics on the faithlife ebooks site.

Two questions:

1) Am I limited to this month's selection of originals or can I pick past offerings? If so, how do I access them most conveniently?

2) What the best way to search originals. When I use subtypes such as "commentaries" they replace the "faithlife original" category. Plus, there is no newest publication sorting capability. What is the best way to search through originals?

Posts 3200
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 2:24 AM

Francis:
Am I limited to this month's selection of originals

Yes, we can only choose from the ones which are offered each month.

Posts 4920
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 4:00 AM

Francis:
2) What the best way to search originals. When I use subtypes such as "commentaries" they replace the "faithlife original" category. Plus, there is no newest publication sorting capability. What is the best way to search through originals?

I use the below link to search but I am left with 13 now only to choose from that are English resources so not really much for me to make a decision on out of the 3,000+ resources they are offering.

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Resource+Type=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics&unlocked=no&sort=pricehi&pageSize=60&Language=English

They have made Faithlife Ebooks Classics as a resource type so you cant' search on this and commentaries at the same time.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS