Logos needs to take advantage of the new iPad Pro

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 63 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 2
Steve Hull | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2019 12:58 PM

I have been using the iPad pro 12.9 since February. I regularly write my sermons using Logos on the iPad. I need to use the web app to do so (which is not ideal). I will typically have safari with app.logos loaded in desktop form then i can use the other half of the screen for looking at other books Or notes. Using the app.logos from safari adds some features of the desktop version, but is not necessarily ideal. I still use my computer at times.

Posts 2915
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2019 12:27 PM

Steve Hull:

I have been using the iPad pro 12.9 since February. I regularly write my sermons using Logos on the iPad. I need to use the web app to do so (which is not ideal). I will typically have safari with app.logos loaded in desktop form then i can use the other half of the screen for looking at other books Or notes. Using the app.logos from safari adds some features of the desktop version, but is not necessarily ideal. I still use my computer at times.

It looks like PadOS 13 will support having two copies of Logos open on your iPad in separate tabs. 

I really do hope that Logos will put more effort into supporting some of the unique power of the iPad especially the Pencil. I find that the easiest and most pleasurable device to do my reading on is my iPad.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 1

Any updates to this? I saw where the desktop version now has pen support for notes. 
‘This needs to happen for iOS soon. 

Posts 18
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 6:01 AM

Please please please make this happen!

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS