Bug: Cannot share workflow

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:45 AM

Someone created a custom guide (thanks MJ), and I want to share it in a group. When I select the share button (only visible if I try to edit the guide) I am getting an error message.

Steps.

• Right click on the guide and select edit.
  • After the guide opens, select the share button on the top right hand corner.
  • Tell it set permissions to public.
  • You get error message.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 209
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:58 AM

Is this still a problem Lynden? Often errors of this type are a temporary problem.

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:27 AM

Yes. Just tried it again.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2061
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:33 AM

Not sure, but I suspect this is because the document is not yours. You are sharing a document you subscribed to from another user. If you go to documents.logos.com, I think there is an option to Copy the document. Then you can share (with the Author's permission). I think...

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:40 AM

Thanks Randy, changed the settings from private to public and shared it to the groups that I desired. Had forgotten about that option.

Posts 26129
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 4:44 PM

And do remember that this is a draft ...Faithlife still needs to make multiple passages work in the Read sections ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS