BUG: Progress viewing Mobile Ed videos not showing - I can't see what I have viewed or not viewed

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 474
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2018 2:58 AM

It is great to be able to view Mobile Ed videos on an Android tablet. However, when scrolling through the list of videos for a course I'm going through, only a small number of them show the blue circle at the right hand side indicating progress or partial progress of viewing the videos. Only 8 show full or partial completion, early on in the listing. Without this functioning as intended, it is really difficult to remember what was the last video that I watched. I end up having to try out a few and see which ones I remember having watched, which wastes time and is frustrating. I've updated to the latest version (8) but it is still the same. Can this please be looked at? Thanks

Posts 474
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 3:46 AM

Actually, it seems that after viewing a few videos from a course on a desktop to see where I was last at, their progress circles are visible on an Android, but only when the videos were viewed on a desktop, not on an Andriod device. Is this normal intended behaviour?

Posts 474
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 7:40 AM

I've got this problem on a few Android devices that I have had to use in the past month or so. Has anyone else had this problem?

Posts 1733
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:02 AM

Thanks for the report. I'll ask the team to look into it. I'm sorry it's not working as it should.

Posts 474
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2019 11:04 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
Thanks for the report. I'll ask the team to look into it. I'm sorry it's not working as it should.

Thanks Phil. That'd be really helpful if it worked again. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS