Why aren't sources hyperlinked?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 330
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 9 2018 3:09 AM

So, when I used to copy and paste text from a Logos resource into a note document, the citation was always hyperlinked so that I could go back to the original text if desired.

In the new Notes though, the citation is just plain text. I checked my program settings to see if anything had changed, but my settings still dictate that citations should be hyperlinked.

Is this a bug or a change to what happens? I would have preferred the citation to still be linked.

Posts 886
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 3:18 AM

I don't know if copy and paste citations should be hyperlinked (someone else probably will), but I do know that if you add a note from the right-click context menu the citation appears as an anchored 'tile'...

Posts 330
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 3:27 AM

Yes, I know that I could do that, but I know that a copy and paste used to be hyperlinked. I suppose, like most people, I have a particular way of taking notes and generally avoid the proliferation of anchor points. So I am hoping this is a bug and will get fixed, but that may not be the reality.

Posts 886
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 4:35 AM

Jordan Litchfield:

Yes, I know that I could do that, but I know that a copy and paste used to be hyperlinked. I suppose, like most people, I have a particular way of taking notes and generally avoid the proliferation of anchor points. So I am hoping this is a bug and will get fixed, but that may not be the reality.

Sure. Sorry I couldn't help more! 

Posts 12670
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 5:25 AM

Jordan Litchfield:
Is this a bug or a change to what happens?

It's a known regression. It's #5 in "Upcoming Features": https://www.logos.com/faq/notes 

Posts 330
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2018 8:28 AM

Okay, thanks. It's good to know that it's still coming.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS