Will there be a way to Print Visual Mark-Up (Highlight of Bibles or Resources)

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 24 2010 4:52 PM

I love to mark up my Bibles and books, I know in Logos 3 on the PC we couldn't print those. Will there be a way to print that or even just have the option to copy & paste it into Pages? This would be very helpful.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 8:56 PM

printing support will come in a future release.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 24 2010 9:00 PM

Joe Miller:

That will be wonderful thanks!

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 3:42 AM

Joe Miller:

Joe,

Printing support that INCLUDES printing (or copying/pasting) highlighting????

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 4:01 AM

Robert Pavich:

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 5:00 AM

Kevin,

that IS a pleasant surprise!

Robert Pavich

Posts 24
Joris Anthonissen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 8:27 AM

Would be really nice indeed. I hope it will be on the mac version soon!!

Posts 3196
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 9:36 AM

Kevin Becker:

Robert Pavich:

To be clear, and this is not a comment on the subject at hand, just the source with which Kevin got his information. Seeing that post  is no guarantee of seeing it in the system. That image was taken from a location from which the company takes suggestions (http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4)
If you will notice the author was anonymous which means any random user posted that as a desire not a proclamation of plans. I'm not saying it will or will not happen as I am not privy to that information, however I wanted to make clear that what was posted by Kevin does not guarantee of its implementation.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 10:08 AM

Tommy Ball:
To be clear, and this is not a comment on the subject at hand, just the source with which Kevin got his information. Seeing that post  is no guarantee of seeing it in the system.

I realize that nothing is guaranteed but does "planned" mean that Logos is planning on doing this? Isn't Logos the ones who put in the status tags?

Robert Pavich

Posts 3196
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 25 2010 11:20 AM

Ahh, this is so. I stand corrected. I was familiar with the venue for suggests as a one way form of communication. I'm glad i was wrong.  Smile

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 26 2010 4:27 AM

Tommy Ball:

Ahh, this is so. I stand corrected. I was familiar with the venue for suggests as a one way form of communication. I'm glad i was wrong.  Smile

As I understand it is Bob Pritchett  who puts the "started" "planned" tags etc. on UserVoice.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 26 2010 10:17 AM

Users can post items, but you guys are correct that Bob P. approves the status of each item.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 5
Peggy McAulay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:14 PM

I am a Precept  Leader and mark my Bible with Inductive symbols and have been waiting along time to be able to print text with my mark ups.  Today I printed my first marked up chapter and it was beautiful.  Thank you Precept for the print support you promised.  One of my biggest helps in preparing for my class sessions and personal study.   Way to go Logos.  Thanks  Peggy in Orange Calif.

Posts 1
Frank Bascas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2011 8:25 AM

Peggy,  How did you do it?

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 1 2011 12:46 PM

Francisco J. Bascas:

Logos printing is WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) so if the display of highlighting is toggled in the program then bringing up the Print/Export dialogue should have all the highlights applied to the passage.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 2 2011 12:49 AM

Kevin Becker:

Francisco J. Bascas:

Logos printing is WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) so if the display of highlighting is toggled in the program then bringing up the Print/Export dialogue should have all the highlights applied to the passage.

Welcome Francisco Big Smile

Screen capture shows PDF created using Logos 4.2a SR-3 Print/Export from ESV with Visual FIlter highlighting (using Logos Greek Morphology).

The screen capture has Logos Bible Software 4 window with Highlighting (used in Visual Filters) & ESV, in front is Logos 4 Mac Print/Export window (clicked on red circle by ESV book cover, then clicked Print/Export), on right side is PDF file with highlighted ESV Bible verses (open in Preview):

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 71
Romulo de Amorim Correa | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 2 2011 1:27 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Welcome Francisco Big Smile

Screen capture shows PDF created using Logos 4.2a SR-3 Print/Export from ESV with Visual FIlter highlighting (using Logos Greek Morphology).

The screen capture has Logos Bible Software 4 window with Highlighting (used in Visual Filters) & ESV, in front is Logos 4 Mac Print/Export window (clicked on red circle by ESV book cover, then clicked Print/Export), on right side is PDF file with highlighted ESV Bible verses (open in Preview):

Keep Smiling Smile

Fantastic!!!! problem solved! thanks Keep Smiling.

Romulo Corrêa

Brasília - Brazil

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS