8.1 beta 1: Bug? Notes created in Workflows don't show up in Bibles

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 10 2018 2:00 AM

Notes created in Workflows are anchored both to the Workflow and to the Bible reference. I would therefore expect to see note indicators in my Bible for those notes — but I don't. I've checked the visual filter is turned on for that Notebook.

The only way I can get the note to appear is if I re-specify the icon in the notes tool — that then forces it to show up.

Is that by design (to save us getting overwhelmed with dozens of note icons), or is it a bug? If it's by design, then Logos should assign no icon to the note, rather than assigning an icon and then ignoring it.

Posts 3005
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 7:53 AM

This has been the case since even the Pre-Release beta. Frustrating to see this is still an issue.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 11:48 PM

David Taylor Jr:

This has been the case since even the Pre-Release beta. Frustrating to see this is still an issue.

Yes. I'm re-posting it partly because it's impossible to search the beta forum, but mostly to give a public place to track the bug and for others to chime in if they wish.

Posts 24
Tim Nargi | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:22 PM

Same issue for me. 

Posts 49
LogosEmployee
Matt Preucil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2018 9:48 AM

Thank you for the report. This issue will be fixed in an upcoming release, and all the existing notes without a style will be migrated to use the default style.

- Matt

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS