More than one Language package: turning off language

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 61
HansK | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 10 2018 2:58 AM

I work mainly with Language set to English. I have also the German (Gold?) package with interactives etc.

How do I turn off the German language interactives, intertexts (in Info pane) etc etc when I am working in English?

BTW I like German and the Germans :-)

https://youtu.be/yfl6Lu3xQW0

Posts 24926
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2018 2:18 AM

When I had a similar problem with Spanish, Bradley G. had me hide the Spanish resource for Catholic Topics and indicated your/my question was not easily answered. I hope you get a better answer ... and that people having the problem let Logos know if it matters to them.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7676
LogosEmployee

HansK:
How do I turn off the German language interactives

Do you mean the resources that show up for type:interactive in the Library? These can't be automatically hidden, but you can move them to Hidden Resources. (They will still be hidden if/when you switch back to German UI, though.)

HansK:
intertexts (in Info pane)

The system should automatically show this information in just your UI language. I'll ask the team about this.

Posts 593
LogosEmployee
Thomas Reiter (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 12:48 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

The system should automatically show this information in just your UI language. I'll ask the team about this.

We identified a couple of resources where this was not yet happening and will update them in the near future, so this should be addressed soon.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Posts 61
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 16 2018 4:03 AM

Thanks Thomas!

Vielen Dank!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS