Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 120
Rick Ratzlaff | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 10 2018 7:50 AM

Is their a way to change the size of the scroll or "Arrow" jump from a page at a time? I'd like to scroll with my mouse wheel a line or verse at a time.

Posts 23621
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 10:11 AM

Try setting "columns" to none

On Logos 7 (as distinct from Logos 8 in my screenshot) you access this menu from the panel icon at the top-left of the resource.

Posts 6
Jim King | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 9:48 AM

I have tried this several times and it is still scrolling 8 lines at a time.  I set every window that I have to None (they were already defaulted to None).  It didn't change how many lines it is scrolling.

Posts 1833
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 1:01 PM

Jim King:

I have tried this several times and it is still scrolling 8 lines at a time.  I set every window that I have to 1 column (they were already defaulted to 1 column).  It didn't change how many lines it is scrolling.

You need to set it to "None," not "1" column. "None" is scrolling mode. 1 or more is paging mode.

Posts 6
Jim King | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 1:06 PM

Thank you for your reply.  I apologize.  I totally botched the description.  I have no idea where "1 column" in my original post came from (somewhere in my subconscious, I guess).  I edited the original post to reflect this change.  I meant to say, "I set every window that I have to None (they were already defaulted to None).  It didn't change how many lines it is scrolling."

Posts 1833
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 1:51 PM

The only other thing that I can think of is that it might have something to do with your mouse/trackpad settings. What OS are you running?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS