Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 76
Dale Garman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 10 2018 3:41 PM

I find the guides in mobile version to be very clunky.  I may be missing how it is supposed to work.  But I can't figure out how to highlight a passage to go directly to the related passage guide, or the same with a word to the word guide.  That makes the feature very awkward to use.  Am I missing something.  THis used to be quite easy in earlier versions of the mobile

Posts 638
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 5:11 PM

Sorry, I can't help much. I use the mobil app primarily as a reader. I have found highlighty passages very difficult. 

Posts 21604
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2018 10:52 PM

What problems are you having?

If you tap an open Bible and then the three dots icon at the top right you get the option to do a number of things including running a Passage Guide

If you long-press a word you can run the Bible Study Guide from the Study option of the resultant popup (bottom of screen in the screenshot below)

What isn‘t working for you?

Posts 76
Dale Garman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2018 3:34 AM

Thanks for the pointers.  It was user error, so your instructions were very helpful.  I was trying to use lookup for words, and the passage guide from the 3 horizontal lines at the bottom right.  So they each do something, but are not the handy link. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS