Who is running the shop? [Current Product managers?]

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2375
David Ames | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 25 2018 11:32 AM

There are several Denominational groups with in Logos:

Anglican Products, Baptist Products, Catholic Products, Jewish Products, Lutheran Products, Methodist & Wesleyan Products, Orthodox Products, Pentecostal & Charismatic Products, Reformed Products, and Seventh-day Adventist Products

Please inform us who is the current Product manager for each. [And when there is a change please update this thread - thanks]  

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 9:44 AM

I think Daniel Motley oversees all the base packages now, except perhaps for Verbum.

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:42 PM

I seriously hope not... although it may explain some of the odd things tossed into the new Anglican packages..

-dan

Posts 26124
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:42 PM

Verbum is Craig St. Clair

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 861
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:57 AM

Management of the denominational product lines is a group effort. We have a number of people with experience and expertise in various denominational needs, emphasis, foci, etc.

As MJ said, Craig St. Clair is the product manager for Verbum.

You can thank Daniel Motley for the excellent libraries in the Logos 8 Standard track. Having been around for four launches now, I can say that these are the best libraries in the Standard track that I've seen.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4877
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:07 PM

As much as we would like it to be otherwise as customers, and we are tired of the chopping of staff and changing of direction at FL we have seen over the years, in FL's defence I don't think when it comes to the bottom line it would be sustainable to have a dedicated product manager for each of the denominational product lines.

Dan Francis:

I seriously hope not... although it may explain some of the odd things tossed into the new Anglican packages..

-dan

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:23 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):
You can thank Daniel Motley for the excellent libraries in the Logos 8 Standard track. Having been around for four launches now, I can say that these are the best libraries in the Standard track that I've seen.

Thank you, Daniel! I wholeheartedly agree with Ben. This release and the libraries therein have been the best to date!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 2034
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 4:07 PM

Management of the denominational product lines is a group effort. We have a number of people with experience and expertise in various denominational needs, emphasis, foci, etc.

As MJ said, Craig St. Clair is the product manager for Verbum.

I totally agree the current standard track packages are the best ever and thank Daniel for the great work.

Posts 2181
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 7:42 PM

GaoLu:

I totally agree the current standard track packages are the best ever and thank Daniel for the great work.

+1

The standard track packages were really well thought out and provide great value.

Posts 131
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2018 2:15 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm very glad to hear that you all have enjoyed the packages!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 9050
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2018 7:43 PM

I agree. So thanks to Daniel. Well thought out, generously provisioned, and wonderfully priced. What more could we ask for? Job very well done. I hope FL is well rewarded for Daniel's effort.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS