Academic BP's: website issues

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2018 1:01 PM

1) You've included The New Jerusalem Bible: Reader's Edition (NJB), which I believe you're not allowed to sell outside North America, so, unless something's changed, you need to create International versions.

2) The product pages include a Compare libraries link, but you haven't added the Academic packages to the Compare Books page, so it isn't possible to actually do a comparison.

3) You also need to add the Academic Feature Set to the Compare Features page.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3029
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 7:05 PM

fgh:

2) The product pages include a Compare libraries link, but you haven't added the Academic packages to the Compare Books page, so it isn't possible to actually do a comparison.

3) You also need to add the Academic Feature Set to the Compare Features page.

I don't think there are academic packages or feature sets for L8.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:25 PM

David Taylor Jr:
I don't think there are academic packages or feature sets for L8.

If there wasn't, I wouldn't have posted. How can packages that don't exist include the Jerusalem Bible, or product pages that don't exist include Compare libraries link?

https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=%22logos+8+academic%22 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:35 PM

fgh:
1) You've included The New Jerusalem Bible: Reader's Edition (NJB), which I believe you're not allowed to sell outside North America, so, unless something's changed, you need to create International versions.

The NJB has now been removed. At least for me.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 7:20 PM

fgh:

fgh:

The NJB has now been removed. At least for me.

It is in fact gone.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS