Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 215
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:43 PM

Hello,

I ordered both pre-pubs for Christianity Today:

$99 - 1956-2016

$49.99 - 1956-1965

I remember somewhere that there was a special deal attached with this because this seems like a duplication. Could someone clarify this for me?

Why does it seem to me that many of the pre-pubs ship around the holidays? Between Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the new Logos 8, and this, I am tapped out. I will have to cancel my pre-pubs and wait to purchase them later. 

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 423
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:13 PM

I got this ad back on 21 May.  Perhaps that is what you are remembering.

Logos has really been turning out the pre-pubs these last few months with a large number of them going to L8 packages.

I feel your pain, bank account-wise.

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:26 AM

Jim Erwin:

Hello,

I ordered both pre-pubs for Christianity Today:

$99 - 1956-2016

$49.99 - 1956-1965

I remember somewhere that there was a special deal attached with this because this seems like a duplication. Could someone clarify this for me?

Why does it seem to me that many of the pre-pubs ship around the holidays? Between Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the new Logos 8, and this, I am tapped out. I will have to cancel my pre-pubs and wait to purchase them later. 

Hi Jim,

Out of both Pre-Pub orders you've placed, the $49.99 collection is just ten years of the $99.99 collection, which covers 60 years of Christianity Today. Once we ship the Christianity Today Pre-Pubs, we'll only charge you for the $99.99 one and not for both.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Daniel

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 76
Lane McKay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:31 AM

Quick question. I received the 2006 - 2015 in my upgrade package.

Will the magazines from 2016 - today be offered at some point?

Lane

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS