International Theological Commission Collection (27 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3007
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 28 2018 7:19 PM

The International Theological Commission Collection (27 vols.) has shipped. This is good.

On both its product page and in the resources themselves, the author listed is "Catholic Church". This is bad.

1. It is false.

2. It falsely conveys the idea that these are official magisterial documents.

3. It is not in keeping with what has been done before.

Please correct the listed author to "International Theological Commission" or whatever is appropriate on a per-resource basis.

Thank you.

Posts 26116
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 8:01 PM

In the product page, "Catholic Church" is used at the top but they are correctly identified in the retail below.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 152
LogosEmployee

Thanks for catching that SineNomine.  You're absolutely correct.  I've fixed the incorrect author identification in the backend data.  The page will take some time to update, but will reflect the correct author soon.

Craig St. Clair | Verbum Product Manager |

Posts 3007
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:32 AM

Craig St. Clair (Faithlife):

Thanks for catching that SineNomine.  You're absolutely correct.  I've fixed the incorrect author identification in the backend data.  The page will take some time to update, but will reflect the correct author soon.

Thank you for fixing it so quickly! Both my library and the website are showing the correct author now. Smile

Posts 152
LogosEmployee

You're welcome SineNomine.  I appreciate you taking the time to post about the problem.  Fortunately, it was an easy thing to fix.  I'm glad the update on the page was relatively quick too.  Sometimes it can take longer to update on verbum.com.

Craig St. Clair | Verbum Product Manager |

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS