New reading plan not showing up on app or Biblia

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
William Wingfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 1 2018 5:25 PM

I created two new reading plans for December on my Macbook. They show up on the home page of Logos on the Macbook, but do not appear in Biblia or my app for my iphone 5. Previous monthly reading plans created on my Macbook have worked fine on Biblia and the app. Has something changed recently? It was very convenient to have the plans on my phone to read in the morning. 

Posts 20498
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2018 1:17 AM

Hi William

It should still work but there have been some reports of some issues.

Which version of Logos software are you running on your Mac?

And which version of the mobile app are you running on your iPhone? And which version of iOS do you have?

Graham

Posts 5
William Wingfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 6:24 AM

I am using Logos 5.2b SR-11. My Macbook is running Yosemite 10.10.5. My mobile app is 8.0.6 I believe. I am also running Biblia on my Chromebook, and the reading plans are not appearing. 

In the mobile app, the December reading plans are not listed in the reading plans. The previous three months plans that I made show up. 

I know it's an older MacBook, but I don't think I can afford to upgrade either the Macbook or Logos right now. 

Thanks.

Posts 20498
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 6:54 AM

William Wingfield:
I am using Logos 5.2b SR-11. My Macbook is running Yosemite 10.10.5.

William Wingfield:
I know it's an older MacBook, but I don't think I can afford to upgrade either the Macbook or Logos right now. 

I'm afraid I have no idea if there are compatibility issues between Logos 5.2b SR-11 and the mobile 8.0.6 version.

I note you can't upgrade your Macbook at the moment - but can you upgrade the OS to 10.11 (or higher)?

If so, you could upgrade Logos to use the free Logos 7 Basic product - https://www.logos.com/product/136022/basic - which would get you onto a supported platform.

Posts 17439
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:01 AM

William Wingfield:
I am using Logos 5.2b SR-11. My Macbook is running Yosemite 10.10.5.

Suggest changing unsupported Logos 5.2b SR-11 program setting for Use Internet to No. Due to server security changes on 7 Nov 2018 => https://www.logos.com/logos-7-update releases prior to 7.18 can no longer communicate with Faithlife servers. Hence, December reading plan on MacBook is only on MacBook.

Can MacBook operating system be freely upgraded ? Wikipedia => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS_X_El_Capitan shows MacBook late 2008 or newer can be upgraded if it has 2 GB or more RAM

If so, then Logos 7 Basic is free, which would allow Logos 7.19 to be installed (replace Logos application) so could sync December reading plan from MacBook for use on other devices.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS