Pre-Pub Order missing?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 144
Dustin Pearson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 7 2018 10:20 AM

I knew a pre-pub order was supposed to ship 12/6/18 for $6 but for the life of me I can't find the email stating they were going to begin processing the orders and the order seems to have disappeared. Not on my open list of pre-pub's, not on my order history, no resource downloaded yesterday and credit card wasn't charged. But I also don't see an email with an explanation. And not knowing what title it was I am stuck. Anyone else have an order that matches this description that either got it or know why it may have been removed?

Posts 2674
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2018 10:27 AM

Some pre-pubs were included in Logos 8 base packages, and were already downloaded (as part of an L8 purchase) before the pre-pub shipped.

In that case, an order would have automatically been cancelled, as the pre-pub was already owned.

You can search the store for any pre-pubs that you already own, to see if any other pre-pubs would fall into that category.

Posts 1317
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 7 2018 10:41 AM

Dustin Pearson:
12/6/18 for $6

I know the one you are talking about—handfuls on purpose. As Petah said, it is one that was included in Logos 8 base packages.

Try searching your library for it.

How To Get Logs - macOS or Windows

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS