New Logos 8 deal - $100 off and gift for a friend

Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 81 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2018 5:09 PM

GaoLu:

I just shared with a friend, a new pastor, who is very excited about receiving Logos. Faithful Faithlife Folks, you made this Christmas really fun for a lot of us!  Thanks.

Yeah, I have a brother in the Lord, whom I gave the code to tonight. He was totally excited I’m not sure he even has the funds to upgrade even with $100, but I know he’ll get a lot of mileage out of what I gave him tonight, courtesy of Logos. very grateful!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 2193
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2018 8:35 PM

Post deleted 

Posts 5
Jeffrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 2:38 AM

Hi Mr Fidel! I am Jeffrey, a seminary student in Indonesia. I am so happy if you could share a code for me to get Fundamentals. This could support my study. God bless you abundantly!

Posts 2193
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 4:28 AM

Jeffrey:

Hi Mr Fidel! I am Jeffrey, a seminary student in Indonesia. I am so happy if you could share a code for me to get Fundamentals. This could support my study. God bless you abundantly!

Jeffery

The code has been given away. I suggest you edit your post to remove your e mail. 

Posts 5
Jeffrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 4:38 AM

Thank you for your suggestion.

Posts 1934
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 6:38 AM

Friedrich:

GaoLu:

I just shared with a friend, a new pastor, who is very excited about receiving Logos. Faithful Faithlife Folks, you made this Christmas really fun for a lot of us!  Thanks.

Yeah, I have a brother in the Lord, whom I gave the code to tonight. He was totally excited I’m not sure he even has the funds to upgrade even with $100, but I know he’ll get a lot of mileage out of what I gave him tonight, courtesy of Logos. very grateful!

I also shared the code with a brother in Poland who could greatly benefit from the software.  He was very grateful to receive it.  There are two others in Poland who would greatly benefit from this, but I am glad I was able to help one.

Posts 389
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 8:10 AM

I am one who has already purchased Logos 8 and have not received any email codes. When will this be coming? 

Thanks

Posts 2193
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2018 8:19 AM

James C.:

I am one who has already purchased Logos 8 and have not received any email codes. When will this be coming? 

Thanks

You should call or chat with customer support.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 7:22 PM

Mark:

Friedrich:

GaoLu:

I also shared the code with a brother in Poland who could greatly benefit from the software.  He was very grateful to receive it.  There are two others in Poland who would greatly benefit from this, but I am glad I was able to help one.

Mark:

Friedrich:

GaoLu:

that's awesome!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 8
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 9:29 PM

Josué CY:

Does anybody has a promo code to get Fundamentals? Please, 

Merry Christmas!!! 

Do you still need a promo code, Josué?

Posts 117
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:48 PM

James C.:

Thanks

I emailed CS as well, because I had upgraded on 12/21, they responded right away & advised me that I would be receiving my code on 1/7. I am not sure of why there is a wait, unless it has to do with the return policy time, but anyways, we should receive an email separately with the code to give to a friend.

I actually wanted to give the code to my wife or one of my kids & my wife accused me of trying to bribe her into participating with my addiction Wink

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:35 PM

Martin Hall:
I emailed CS as well, because I had upgraded on 12/21, they responded right away & advised me that I would be receiving my code on 1/7. I am not sure of why there is a wait, unless it has to do with the return policy time, but anyways, we should receive an email separately with the code to give to a friend.

I'd guess some combination of batching, reduced holiday staffing levels, increased Christmas-related inquiries to customer service, etc.

Posts 40
Josué CY | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:40 PM

Paul Strickert:

Josué CY:

Does anybody has a promo code to get Fundamentals? Please, 

Merry Christmas!!! 

Do you still need a promo code, Josué?

Yes, brother, amen.

Posts 8
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:41 PM

How can I send the code to you?  Just let me know.

Josué CY:

Yes, brother, amen.

Posts 40
Josué CY | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:43 PM

Paul Strickert:

¿Cómo puedo enviarle el código? Solo házmelo saber. [Cita usuario = "Josué CY"]

Sí, hermano, amén.

[/citar]

Thank You brother. God bless you. My e-mail is 

Posts 8
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 1:45 PM

Josué CY:

Paul Strickert:

¿Cómo puedo enviarle el código? Solo házmelo saber. [Cita usuario = "Josué CY"]

Sí, hermano, amén.

[/citar]

Thank You brother. God bless you. My e-mail is

OK.  Check your email!  :)

Posts 40
Josué CY | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:05 PM

Paul Strickert:

OK.  Check your email!  :)

I am very thaksful to God and to you. Happy New Year!!! Big Smile 

Blessing from Guatemala!!!

Posts 80
EX | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:39 PM

Did you receive the coupon on Jan 7?

Martin Hall:

James C.:

Thanks

I actually wanted to give the code to my wife or one of my kids & my wife accused me of trying to bribe her into participating with my addiction Wink

PCA Church
L4 Platinum, L5 Reformed Platinum, L6 Reformed Diamond, Reformed Studies XL, Platinum, Logos Now

Posts 80

Martin Hall:

James C.:

Thanks

PCA Church
L4 Platinum, L5 Reformed Platinum, L6 Reformed Diamond, Reformed Studies XL, Platinum, Logos Now

Posts 80

Martin Hall:

James C.:

Thanks

PCA Church

Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS