Adding your own content.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10
Andrew Drapper | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 29 2010 12:23 AM

Hi, 

Newbie here again.

On some other Bible software, that shall remain nameless, especially as they do not support Mac, (such a sin!). You can reasonable easily add your own large documents into the library so you can search or back material or other material that you may have downloaded.

Being able to index and search a whole folder, and subfolders, of files, (word, pages, rtf and text, may be even PDF) would be great.

In Logos so far I have only seen limited note making ability. Have I missed something?

Also what about adding other content like sites that I am interested in, for example discoveries of Ron  Wyatt.

Andrew

Posts 24
Joris Anthonissen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 29 2010 2:55 AM

They're planning on making a personal book builder... I think that is what you're asking, right?
It is planned for the windows version so it should come to the mac version. But I guess it will take some time before we'll see this feature on the mac version...

Joris 

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 29 2010 6:47 AM

I doubt that the Mac version of PBB will be behind the Windows version. While we are playing catch-up with the Windows version as far as existing features are concerned, new features seem to be added at pretty much the same time, since the core program is identical. The only difference is the UI Smile

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 10
Andrew Drapper | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 29 2010 8:02 AM

Thanks,

That sounds good.

Posts 11
Paul Backhurst | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 31 2010 11:59 AM

Hey Joris,

Where can I find that website?

Alvast bedankt.

Paul

MacBook Pro 13.3 inch • 2.26 GHz • Intel Core 2 Duo • 8GB Memory • Snow Leopard 10.6.3 • 1 TB HDD

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 31 2010 12:29 PM

Uservoice is at http://logos.uservoice.com

Posts 24
Joris Anthonissen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 2:44 AM

Paul Backhurst:

Hey Joris,

Where can I find that website?

Alvast bedankt.

Paul

Grappig om hiet Nederlands te lezen... ;-)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS