Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 54 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 73
LogosEmployee
Deborah Keiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:06 PM

Thanks so very much for your patience! We are going to honor the free book for all of you who graciously brought this to our attention in this string. If you purchased the book at $.99, customer service is going to refund the $.99 to your account. You should see the statement soon. Again, sorry for the trouble. We appreciate you shopping with us before purchasing elsewhere!  

Posts 3067
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:25 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Thanks so very much for your patience! We are going to honor the free book for all of you who graciously brought this to our attention in this string. If you purchased the book at $.99, customer service is going to refund the $.99 to your account. You should see the statement soon. Again, sorry for the trouble. We appreciate you shopping with us before purchasing elsewhere!  

Neat and thank you

Posts 2186
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:27 PM

Thanks! This is very kind.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 966
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:31 PM

That's awesome. Thanks a lot Deborah, DCC and everyone.

Tom

Posts 1761
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 4:41 PM

Deborah Keiser:
We are going to honor the free book for all of you who graciously brought this to our attention in this string.

Thanks Deborah, I could not figure out why the book just downloaded, but now I know.Big Smile  Thanks Again.

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 211
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 5:22 PM

Thank you!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 27258
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 5:57 PM

Deborah Keiser:
If you purchased the book at $.99, customer service is going to refund the $.99 to your account. You should see the statement soon.

Thank you. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 208
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 6:37 PM

Thank you FL!

WIN 10

Posts 2301
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 6:48 PM

Even though I didn't purchase this resource, I've been following this thread.  Logos has a history of "making thiings right" with the customer and they did so in this case too. 

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 7:24 PM

Deborah Keiser:

Deborah, what about those of us who held off buying the book until we got an answer from FL which came too late? Can we get a coupon code to get it for free?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1761
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 7:45 PM

Mark Smith:
Deborah, what about those of us who held off buying the book until we got an answer from FL which came too late? Can we get a coupon code to get it for free?

GOOD POINT :)    Seeing how long it took FL to act :) 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 966
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 8:51 PM

Mark Smith:

I didn't buy it for 99 cents but it was unlocked to my account this afternoon. I presumed that applied to everyone who had chimed in on this thread. No coupon code required. You might want to check your account history and/or your library.

Posts 17823
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 8:55 PM

Mark Smith:
Can we get a coupon code to get it for free?

+1 (while watching thread)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 114
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:00 PM

Thank you for this book! I was given a copy just for commenting on this post. 

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:46 PM

I too was following the thread. I had gotten the DCC book, but not this one, since it wasn't for free.

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 12:57 AM

How's this going to work if we held off buying, held off refunding etc.? Contact chat support?

Posts 3067
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 5:26 AM

I'm curious on the other end. I checked my account today and didn't notice and refund yet. I know these things take time though

Posts 851
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 5:41 AM

Mattillo:

I'm curious on the other end. I checked my account today and didn't notice and refund yet. I know these things take time though

I suspect it's a manual process. I received a refund overnight and a new order for $0 on my account. I'm grateful to Faithlife/DCC for sorting, but even at $0.99 it was worth considering.

Posts 2301
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 6:26 AM

Mark Smith:
Deborah, what about those of us who held off buying the book until we got an answer from FL which came too late?

That describes me perfectly.

Posts 5242
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2019 6:48 AM

Well .99 is cheap enough although I admit I said it is not free as promised so I will skip it. 

-dan

Page 2 of 3 (55 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS