WHERE DID MY NOTES GO?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 10 2019 9:45 AM

HI, I took the bait, (to much hype about Logos8) and tried "Verbum Cloud: Essentials - Monthly" for free. 

My subscription ended yesterday, I decided NOT to renew.  So far so good.

Now today, after a long download and indexing, I cant access any of my notes (just highlights).

Also it seems, thanks to the Free trial, I now can´t attach a note to a verse as before? 

Am I (insert explicativa)?

What is going on, and how do I fix it without spending more money?

Tom

Note: I do have the logos 7 full feature set (which includes a note function that worked just fine for me). 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 9750
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:02 AM

Hi Tom,

what version of Logos are you running currently? L7 or L8?

Why did you have a large download after your Cloud license expired - did you try to reinstall the software?

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:21 AM

Hi Tom,

Why did you have a large download after your Cloud license expired - did you try to reinstall the software?

Hi, thanks for responding :)   I am running 8.1.0.   I am still having more downloads from Logos (none are showing up as updated resources).

No, I have not tried to reinstall the software.   While I was responding to you, Some one at Faithlife has given me access to Verbum Cloud until some time in March. :)   And I now have Verbum Cloud Again.  Hopefully my notes come back soon.

The problem with notes is illustrated below: NA and also will not allow me to ADD a new note :) 

Posts 168
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:27 AM

Hi Tom,  Please accept my apologies.   I have renewed your Verbum Essentials subscription at no charge, so that you have ongoing access to the Notes tool. This free subscription will expire on March 24.  Before that time our free Logos 8 Basic will be available, which will give you continued free access to the current Logos notes tool.

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:35 AM

Joe McCune:

Hi Tom,  Please accept my apologies.   I have renewed your Verbum Essentials subscription at no charge, so that you have ongoing access to the Notes tool. This free subscription will expire on March 24.  Before that time our free Logos 8 Basic will be available, which will give you continued free access to the current Logos notes tool.

So you are that special someone: THANKS THANKS THANKS

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:38 AM

NB.Mick:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help Big Smile Yes

Posts 9750
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:07 PM

Glad to see your issue resolved!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 130
LogosEmployee

Just to confirm and clarify, Verbum 8 Basic will also be available along side Logos 8 Basic.

Craig St. Clair | Verbum Product Manager |

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 9:24 AM

Craig St. Clair (Faithlife):

Just to confirm and clarify, Verbum 8 Basic will also be available along side Logos 8 Basic.

That was what I assumed would happen, thanks for clarifying it for everyone. Big Smile

Posts 1755
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 11 2019 9:27 AM

NB.Mick:

Glad to see your issue resolved!

I am very glad that I am back to reading and taking notes. Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS