5 Free Workflows

Page 3 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 67 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Hi everyone, 

If you purchased Logos 8 before the end of 2018, four of the workflows are ready for you. The fifth one is currently being developed. Click here to put the available four in your cart, then check out. They should all show up as free if you qualify for the discount. 

If you tried this already and it only discounted one of the workflows, that was our mistake. It should be working as expected now, so you can click here to add the remaining workflows to your cart. 

I posted more background information on why this error was occurring on another forum thread. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this so I can make sure you get your workflows. 

–Christina 

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 10:38 AM

Thanks!

Posts 98
Jacmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 10:41 AM

Thank you!!! Awesome!!

Posts 102
David Couch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 10:50 AM

Hi Christina,

The workflows still show full price for me, and I think I do qualify for the offer. Can you take a look?

Thanks!

Posts 1019
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 10:58 AM

It looks like it worked for me - thank you very much!

Posts 320
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 11:04 AM

Hi David,

This fix was made quite recently.  Please close or quit your browser, and then try clicking this link

The items will only display as free if you are signed into logos.com- you should see your name displaying to the right of the shopping cart icon in the upper right.

Posts 595
Hamilton Ramos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 11:27 AM

Hi Dal:

I waited for the code that never came, so decided to order direct, and it did work:

So maybe the charge of 9+ dollars per workflow bug is fixed.

Thank you FL for the workflows.

Edit:

Joe McCune's instructions are key:

"The items will only display as free if you are signed into logos.com- you should see your name displaying to the right of the shopping cart icon in the upper right."

Maybe that is why I did not have a problem ordering for free.

Posts 3220
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 11:43 AM

Thank you!

Posts 24
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:58 AM

Thank you much

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 5:42 PM

Just curious if there are any updates on free workflow #5

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2019 2:53 PM

Christina de Martínez (Faithlife):

Hi everyone, 

If you purchased Logos 8 before the end of 2018, four of the workflows are ready for you. The fifth one is currently being developed. Click here to put the available four in your cart, then check out. They should all show up as free if you qualify for the discount. 

If you tried this already and it only discounted one of the workflows, that was our mistake. It should be working as expected now, so you can click here to add the remaining workflows to your cart. 

I posted more background information on why this error was occurring on another forum thread. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this so I can make sure you get your workflows. 

–Christina 

Posts 320
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 10:03 AM

Mattillo:

Hi Matillo,

Workflow #5 will become available after certain updates have been made to Logos 8.  We will make an announcement once it has gone live.

Posts 3240
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2019 10:07 AM

Thank you Joe!

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 12:00 AM

Has the 5th workflow been made available yet?

Thanks..

Posts 320
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 11:16 AM

Roy:

Nope, not yet.

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 12:03 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):
Workflow #5 will become available after certain updates have been made to Logos 8. 

I hope you're saying that Workflow #5 needs items 1-10 on this list!🤪

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2019 3:19 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

Roy:

Nope, not yet.

Thanks Joe...

I had seen this workflow and did not know if that was suppose to be the 5th one or not as I had not yet seen any announcements concerning the 5th one. I don't get the e-mails from Faithlife like I should.

Posts 3220
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 4:05 PM

I received an email today about the fifth free (English Word Study) workflow being available, and was able to download it for free from the store.

Check your inbox for details and coupon code.

Posts 8953
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 4:15 PM

PetahChristian:
I received an email today about the fifth free (English Word Study) workflow being available, and was able to download it for free from the store.

Great news.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 21 2019 5:12 PM

I really don't understand why these workflows aren't included in the Full Feature Upgrade which, according to Logos sales page, includes ALL Workflows. Having paid for the Full Feature Upgrade on the basis that it includes ALL Workflows I am certainly not prepared to pay for these.....

Page 3 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS