Interlinear Button Cut Off

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:08 AM

Very excited about interlinear view. Button works but is not showing up completely.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:10 AM

Here is a screenshot, just in case some don't know which button I am referencing.

0550.Interlinear Button Screen shot 2010-06-01 at 11.54.29 AM.pdf

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:12 AM

I am sure it is elementary, but how do you embed the screen shot in your post so that it will show up without having to click on the link?

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:19 AM

BJClarke:

Here is a screenshot, just in case some don't know which button I am referencing.

You need to resize your Bible Window. That happens when you have a bunch of tabs open. If you ran a passage guide and other resources just resize that window, and it will give your Bible window more room and the button should be shown.

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:32 AM

Philana,

Thanks, but I must confess that I do not know how to resize the window. I hover my pointer all around the edges of it, waiting for the drag cursors to appear, but nothing ever shows up. Am I supposed to hold down a certain key to resize a window?

Thanks.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:44 AM

BJClarke:

I am sure it is elementary, but how do you embed the screen shot in your post so that it will show up without having to click on the link?

Your screenshot is a PDF document which won't show up in the post. Upload an image - jpeg, etc - and it should show up in your post.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:50 AM

You don't need to press anything. If you click near the scroll bar on the Passage Guide pane there should be double arrow curser then just drag it over. L4 is indexing right now (it takes longer if I run L4 while indexing), but when it is done if you are still having trouble I can post a video showing how to resize.

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:02 AM

Chris,

That explains it. Thanks for the info.

Posts 116
B. J. Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:04 AM

Philana,

Thanks. When my L4M is done indexing, I'll try out your suggestion, and then if it doesn't work I'll take you up on your offer.

Posts 55
Scott Criswell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 1 2010 4:22 PM

Philana Crouch:

You need to resize your Bible Window. That happens when you have a bunch of tabs open. If you ran a passage guide and other resources just resize that window, and it will give your Bible window more room and the button should be shown.

I hope the final version resizes UI elements more gracefully. It would be a shame if the final product contained this type of UI rendering bug. That said I'm sure they will get that sort of thing ironed out before the Alpha and Beta's are completed.

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."

- Psalm 19:14

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS